Pages

January 02, 2011

Sitting in the Sunshine...

enjoying my lunch and a cup of coffee... yes I have it black now.
and reading the Gum Trees Newsletter.
  I sat and enjoyed reading about all
the exciting things happening this year!
Have you got your copy yet???
Get a copy HERE and enjoy all the exciting stuff.

 While I enjoyed the sunshine and my girls played
I did get to do some stitching done on the 'Out of the Box' BOM...
 But I can't show you just yet.
 Maybe I will give you a sneak peak tomorrow..

 And I have just noticed I have reached 600 followers
so do pop back for a chance to win something.
I know we all like to win something!
 Enjoy your day

 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x
 Hugs Dawn x x x

10 comments:

Erin said...

It is a nice day in Adelaide today..warmer than I thought though! Were heading down the beach...then Im going to see if Heidi wants to go to sleep after dinner so I can get some sewing in! :)

Allie said...

I got my copy - I think the newsletter is a brilliant idea! I definitely want to see a sneak peek, even though it will kill me even more to wait...lol...congrats on 600 followers Dawn!

May Britt said...

Stithing in the sunschine...oh...do I long for those days. But still winter in Norway so I have to sit indoors. It is always a joy to follow your blog and I look forward to it in 2011 too :)

Happy new year.

BubzRugz said...

Allie above said it all..... congrats...
Hugz

Cyndi said...

Oh, what a lovely thought...to be sitting in the sunshine eating your lunch! The sun is shining here today, but it's 22 degrees F, so I'll have to settle for eating inside!

Congrats on reaching 600 followers, Dawn! And being a follower myself, I know why so many people enjoy your blog! :o)

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Graciela said...

Hmmmm very nice this lunch
Alba congrats too for the stitching in the sunshine ,and the 600 followers
kisses for you

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Sounds like a great day - and congrats on all those followers!

Lorraine said...

The sunshine is awesome isn't it...not too hot at the moment and I can live with that! Happy New Year! Look forward to catching up sometime soon...L

dvjammo said...

Wow Lovely Sunshine.. Hugs Veronica

darcey said...

Happy new year and congratulations on 600 followers. Well done.
Darc
xxoo