Pages

February 28, 2011

Lovely Winner!

What a fantastic weekend it was!
 Hope you had some hopping fun...he he
We as a family had some fun all round...
My darling husband won the
'South Australian State Target Championiship'
 for Open Mens Long Bow ... 
yep he's an avid Archer
 I am so proud of him...Well done Honey!
 I had an impromptu quilting day yesterday to
 finish of some more quilts for Qld....
 and the girls and I had a
mommy /daughter shopping trip in the morning..
as well as a dress up party for a 
friends 5th Birthday on Saturday
 all in all a very busy weekend....

 Forum Blog Hop fun was had too....
 Did you have some hops around blogland???
 Welcome to all the ladies who joined the forum..
It will be great getting to know you, chatting
and sharing our stitching/crafting fun with you
We have lots of fun and some great swaps too.
 Thanks to Gail for the organising of the Blog Hop

Mr RNG picked the winner, no 17 and that is

                                          Jodi said...
Wow, Lovely sure is lovely - just my cup of tea. 
Hope I win. 
Off to check out the next hop and to join your Forum (sounds like fun).

Jodi if you can email me your snail mail address
and as soon as the Lovely Charm
pack arrives from Fat Quarter Shop
I will post it off to you.

 Hope your weekend was a fun one.
 Tomorrow I have my 3rd block from
'Out of The Box' BOM...Vicki has her block ready too
 Have you loaded your pics of blocks one and two to Flckr yet.
Be sure to do it  before midnight tonight
 as I am drawing the winner 
for the Theodora Cleave button.
 And no its not a snail....he he

 Happy Stitching
 Many Hugs
 Dawn x x x

5 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

It made for a busy weekend hopping around all those blogs, reading, leaving and replying to comments, getting sidetracked by other blogs, I'm exhausted.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Well done to your hubby!!! :-)
Hugs
Jen
xxx

Maria said...

Sounds like a fun weekend was had by all.
Congrates to your DH.

Wendy B said...

I've had a ball lovely!!!!! ....and i won a prize!!!! woohoo!!!!
sounds like you had a wonderful weekend too! big queensland congrats to Bob!!!! Just remind me to keep on his good side!!! lol
xxx love and hugs
Wendy :O)

Allie said...

Woohooo - a big congrats to your hubby, that is awesome! And congrats to Jodi! Can't wait for your next block, I love them so much!