Pages

February 01, 2011

Out of the Box - block Two

I hope you've been enjoying stitching 'Your' block one
  from our 'Out of the Box' BOM.
 We have seen some lovely blocks appear in Flckr
and they look so fabulous...well done!
 Here is my Block Two....


 I just love beeskips and bees
and yes you were correct Phyllis... a beeskip...LOL
There's also a lovely Theodora Cleave snail button...
hiding among some flowers too.
 A little lace square tea dyed and stitched on.
and a lazy daisy trimmed with a button.
You can now download my Block Two HERE.
 Don't forget to visit Vicki  for her block two pattern as well.

NOW this month I have a challenge for all
who are stitching along with us!!!
Once you have stitched your block two
 and have loaded this along with block one to Flckr
 I will enter you into a draw to win a
 Theodora Cleave Button like I have used in block three. Easy!
 Those of you who have already uploaded
to Flckr get an extra entry!
  Now you have until February 28th to stitch and upload.
 I will draw the winner on the 1st of March.

 Happy Stitching

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs

Dawn x x x


17 comments:

Mamacessories said...

WOW - this is adorable! Thank you so much! I can't wait to stitch!!!
Maria

Doris said...

I'm just about to start block 1, so will have to get cracking.
Checked through my embellishments and will be using mainly buttons (all those lovely ones I've collected over the years) and various ribbons. Am looking forward to it, thanks!!

My 1st Bambina! said...

More beautiful stitcheries in this 2nd block!
Thanks!!!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Gorgeous Dawnie!! And I love the button... :-)
Hugs
Jen
xx

Allie said...

More gorgeousness! I love it Dawn! I hope to start soon - my shoulder is giving me fits, too much handwork and computer. But I love it so much - I want to make it just like you did! Thank you!

Phyllis said...

I love it! Thank you so much for this sweet design. I'm ready to start working in my garden and this will help :)

Maria said...

How cute Dawn. Love the buttons.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

A-DOR-ABLE!! So cute Dawn, sew darn cute!

foekie's fashion said...

Thank you for this lovely block, it is realy beautiful.

Carrie P. said...

Very sweet. Love all the little embellishments.

Sylvie BG said...

Thanks a lot for block 2 ; I love it !
Hugs from France,
Sylvie

ColourFly said...

Wow, another lovely block! My January is finnished. Was a lot of fun! Yes and our patchwork group dicided to be part of it! And they are all different. Really amazing. I hope I can send you a few pictures next month!

Greetings from Germany,
Sabine

Little Green Doll said...

It's a very nice block! Thank you!

Doris said...

Have just put block 2 up on flickr as well. Phew, I'm getting heaps done and really enjoying them.

Ivory Spring said...

What a sweet block, Dawn!

Ivory Spring said...

What a sweet block, Dawn.

Jytte R said...

Thank you for the pattern for block 2. It is so lovely.