Pages

March 03, 2011

Boris and his friends!

Yesterday DD Miss J had her turn 
at bringing home the class pet... he he
 'Boris the snake'.... so cute and friendly...
 He got up to lots of antics, but mostly had fun..
 Here he is trying to jump into my suitcase
with his new friends... HUGGLES
All of the Huggles 
are packed and ready to fly off to a new School...
in sunny Queensland...
 I am packed too...little bit of room for my goodies.
 Here I come Ethel...
 and we are going to have a fabulous time...
 he he he... lots of girly fun...
 Off to get some sleep 
before I need to be at the airport in few hours...
 Can't be late....

 Have a fabulous weekend wherever you are!

Many Hugs 

Dawn x x x

10 comments:

Maria said...

Wishing you and the other Nutters the best time together.
Have a wonderful weekend and only wish I could be there with all the other bloggers.
How good is that . the Huggles going on the plane with you.

Vicki ♥ said...

I love Boris and see you soon sweet friend :) Hugss Vicki xxx

Allie said...

Seeing Boris brought back memories - I used to have a snake like him! Wow, haven't thought about him in so many years.
I'm so excited for you dear Dawn, I wish you safe travels and LOTS OF FUN!!!

Wendy B said...

have a safe one, my lovely!!!...don't let that snake out on the plane....there's movies about that you know!!!! lol
XXXXX have a barrel of fun you nutty gal!
XXXXX Wendy :O)

Joy said...

Oooh Freda I can't wait to see you!!!! Not long now ;oD!!!
Love n hugs,
Ethel xxxxx

Terry said...

I like Boris! Emily volunteered to bring home the class pet over Christmas break one year...and it was a hamster! LOL

mandapanda said...

Oh drats! I thought you meant a real one. Especially when you said so cute and friendly...

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Boris dose look fun, enjoy your time away. best wishes Julie.C

Chris H said...

Boris is lovely.
Have fun away.

Dmarie said...

sure to be a big hit!!