Pages

March 01, 2011

Out of the Box - block 3 and a winner!

Welcome Autumn!
 It's March already and were does the time really go.
 Summer has gone and now its getting cooler and I just love it!
Our 'Out of the Box' BOM  pictures on Flckr are
 looking really great. Vicki and I love how you've 
added your own creativity to the blocks.

 
My block 3 is a collection of roses, 
a Theodora Cleave flower button on a bed of crosshatch,
butterfly's flitting around and a little owl... so cute.
 You can download Block 3 HERE.
 And visit Vicki HERE for her block 3.
 Now if you have uploaded your block pictures 
to our Flckr group, Well Done!
Vicki and I have been looking 
 at all the lovely stitched blocks....
We noticed some have done two blocks 
and some have even done all four blocks...WOW
and Mr RNG has picked
a WINNER - Judes Stuff
could you please email me your snail mail addy 
and I will pop the Theodora Cleave flower 
button for block 3 in the post for you.

 Happy Stitching!
 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs

Dawn x x


16 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Those blocks are very tempting, I might have to keep them for later on as I have too many things I am finishing right now. It doesn't count as a UFO until you actually start does it??

Kristy said...

Congratulations!

Allie said...

Gorgeous gorgeous - thank you darling Dawn, and congrats to Country Mom!

Penny said...

Okay... I seriously need to get started !!!

Jessica said...

So sweet! I love the owl!

desertskyquilts said...

Thank you! I love this block.

Lorraine said...

Pretties! .......and I love that Autumn is here...Yay!

Liz said...

This is so nice--Thank you.

Sherry said...

I love the block and I will be getting it ready to stitch as soon as I can.

Jude said...

Thanks Dawn for another great block, now to find time to stitch it.

John'aLee said...

You gals have done an amazing job on this! Love it!

Little Green Doll said...

Thank you! lovely block!! love the owl :)

Sylvie BG said...

Thanks a lot ! I love this block !

Jytte R said...

The 3rd block is very cute. Thank you.

Toyin O. said...

So pretty, great job:)

Miss Nancy said...

What wonderful designs, so very pretty. Thanks to you and Vicki for sharing your talents.

Have a super great stitching day.