Pages

April 18, 2011

GT BOM Blocks!

As you may have read 
I have decided to hang up my boots 
on Among The Gum Trees.
 I am no longer living & designing in two houses..... 
It was great fun but life 
sometimes takes another turn in a 
different direction....
 Same Dawn, Same address here 
just not visiting somewhere else anymore...
 Made great friends but need to concentrate on 
 this blog some again.... 
Maybe my word for the year is working LOL...
 I thought I'd share my blocks from the GT BOM still.
 So you can still stitch them if you want too.
 Here is Fee's version of my first block - Snowflakes!
and looks just adorable..well done Fee
 You can download the block HERE for the 'Snowflakes'
and HERE for block 2 - 'I love the garden.'
 I hope you like them and enjoy stitching them.
 Visit the other  GT girls for their blocks too.

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs 

Dawn x x x


13 comments:

Joy said...

Aww Dawnie love the new stitchery!! Shoulda known you'd have a beautiful snowflake for us :o).
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Penny said...

Awww..thanks Dawn. Hugs.

Scottish Nanna said...

Thanks Dawn.
Hugs Mary.

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

I know what you mean its so easy to get involved with so many interesting groups on the web, then soon you notice that you have run out of hours in the day to do other things.
I love reading your blog and this snowflake design is nice.
best wishes Julie.C

Wendy said...

Hello to you Dawn :) Lovely to see you on your blog again ... your designs are beautiful!! Good for you!

Allie said...

Dawn dear, I'm so grateful that you were a member of Gum Trees, because that's how I got to know you. I'm afraid you're stuck with me now, lol...you are too precious to me. Thank you so much for the gorgeous designs hon, too funny that on the day you post a snowflake, I wake up to snow!

Ingrid said...

Hi!
Greetings from Venezuela! I just found your blog and let me tell you that I love it!
Kisses,
Ingrid.

Jeanette said...

Thanks Dawn. The snowflake is gorgeous. I'm up to basting your gorgeous snowflake quilt from last year(finally) Hugs & Happy Stitching,

Kristyne said...

That's a really pretty snowflake. I love the colors :)

KAYLEE said...

Thankyou for the two stitcheries Dawn, I will miss visiting the Gum Tree Designers BLOG, take care Cheers Kaylee

Kris said...

Hi Dawn! Gosh, I had no idea. Big changes! I love popping in to your blog. You have it looking so pretty at the moment!

Jytte R said...

It was a shame it ended with 'Among the Gum Trees' but I know there are not hours in the day for all the things we like to do.
Thank you for the two pattern you shared with us.

Marg H said...

These are beautiful designs - can't wait to stitch them. Thanks for sharing!