Pages

April 01, 2011

Out of the Box No4

I can't beleive the month of March has flown by
 and its the first day of a new month, April already...
 Lots of happenings this last month in our house.
 New baby was born and lots of stitching achieved.
 I have progressed on my Gardeners Journal quilt
 which was this months UFO for me to do.
 Two more block finished  and I am pleased as!
 Out of the Box has been such
a fun BOM to make and stitch, how is yours coming along???
 We are up to block 4, almost half way there.
 Have you been using up those special buttons or lace
in your sewing box.
Now remember you can with this BOM
 I have been using them and stitching them into my blocks.
  I so love little houses and so this months
block has a little house for you to stitch
and I also added some lace daisy's
 You can too if you have some.
 If not use some little daisy stitching to replace the lace.

 You can download block 4 HERE
 and don't forget to visit Vicki
as well for her block 4 too.
(If you have any trouble with downloading
 make sure your Adobe Reader is up to date,
 and you may also want to try using Internet Explorer
 if you are trying to download with Mozilla.)

 Happy Stitching

 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs

 Dawn x x x x

16 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

Darling block! Thanks!!

Wendy said...

I haven't had time to venture into this project but I still get excited to see each new block you come up with. This one is so cute. I like the embellishement possibilities like the lace daisys! Oh and is that fabric from Fig Tree? It's perfect!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Allie said...

That new block is so sweet Dawn, and I do have some lace daisies that would be PERFECT. Thank you darling girl!!! I love it!

Sylvie BG said...

So cute ! I love it !
Thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful designs !
Hugs from France,
Sylvie

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

This is so lovely thank you for sharing. Your blog is a joy to visit.
best wishes Julie.C

John'aLee said...

Precious!

Val said...

Love the block. Thanks.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Aaw, Dawn, that block is so sweet...and using your Fig Tree fabrics I can see?! :-)
Hugs
Jen
xx

Jude said...

Got the pattern today, thanks Dawn see you Tuesday

LOREVA said...

Hola!
Tienes unos trabajos preciosos.
Saludos de Eva y Lorena desde Cantabria- Spain

angelasweby said...

Well done on making such excellent progress on your Garden Journal quilt. You manage to fit so much into a day especially amazing since so much has been going on recently.
I love Out of the Box. The blocks so far are really pretty.
Cinnamony hugs back to you :>)
Angela xx

lilabraga said...

block...so gorgeous!

Jytte R said...

What else so say than the block is just so beautiful. I look forward so much to do the stitchery.
Thank you.

Little Green Doll said...

Thank you!! Lovely block! :)

Sew Happy Jan said...

Wow I admire anyone who is skilled with a needle and embroidery thread. Mastering embroidery is on my to do list for this year...mmm which seems to be vanishing fast :) on the upside I have taken delivery of the embroidery book for dummies hahahah