Pages

May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Friend!

Happy Birthday Dearest Vicki.

Today is Vicki's birthday and I know she wouldn't tell so I am letting you know so you can pop over to her blog and wish her the best Birthday ... she is the dearest sweetest lady. I love our little chats . We have such fun when we chat on the phone together.DSC07436

Now I have set the table and have made some little cakes and even have the good tea set out...he he....so come share some Birthday cakes for Vicki....  we'll toast to her good health and good fortune, be blessed dear friend. Have the best  Birthday day!

Lots of Hugs and wishes

Dawn x x x

11 comments:

Fiona said...

You are such a lovely friend and so of course is our sister Vicki.... I e-mailed her this morning to wish her a happy birthday. Hugs - Fee XX

Vicki ♥ said...

You really are a special friend dear Dawn..Love you heaps and love the cakes....Mmmmm Yummmm :) You make me blush you know :) Love and hugs Vicki xxx

Marilyn said...

Dawn, you are just the best friend anyone could have. Thank you for spilling the beans about Vicki. I am off to visit her blog now. (Yum cakes, and good China = cool celebration)
Hugs - Marilyn

Chris H said...

Awww you are a lovely friend.

Joy said...

Dawnie you're such a sweety!! I wish we could all sit around that lovely table with dear Vicki and celebrate her special day with her :o).
Love n hugs,
Ethel xxxxxxxxxxx

Allie said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Dawn, lovely table, I'm popping over to Vicki's blog now!

Vicki said...

Sounds like so much fun! happy Birthday Vicki!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Dawn, I wish we were ALL sitting at the table with you and Vicki. Those cakes look scrummy, too. Yes, I got to be first on the forum to wish our lovely friend Vicki a very special day! I hope she was spoiled rotten! She really deserves it. Hugs, Sandy. :)

Doris said...

Ooh yum save me one of those cakes please!!

Wendy B said...

cheeky girl...but oh so sweet!!!!
Vicki will be happy!
XXX sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

♔ Emma ♔ said...

hehe....everything looks delicious...you're a good friend for doing this =)
i'm just sorry I didn't come earlier to greet her ...but I can greet you and tell you you're a good friend.
I'll try to be around and not to get lost =P
Kisses,
Emma
http://www.algodondeazucarensantiago.blogspot.com/