Pages

May 31, 2011

Wendy's La La in time for her Birthday!

Last month I asked if anyone could send in a block for Wendy
so that we could make her a knee rug as she was
having a knee replacement and 'kneeded' chearing up... he he
 And here it is....the final quilt, bound and received...
a BIG THANKYOU 
to all who sent a block to me.
 It has turned out lovely..... 
Just in time for Wendy's Birthday.
 Today is her birthday and she's having 
a physio manipulation under anesthetic...
which could be painful...so....
 here's where YOU come in ...
lets flood her email box with well
wishes if we can... HERE....he he
 and wish her the bestest birthday...

 Have a great day!
Many Hugs 

Dawn x x x

10 comments:

Maria said...

Quilt looks fabuolous.
Will pop overto say HI

teresa said...

It's turned out fabulous Dawn xx

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for posting a piccie. Didn't it turn out just great? What a lovely surprise for Wendy. I have popped over and left her a Happy Birthday message! Hugs, Sandy. :)

BubzRugz said...

I saw this on Wendy's and could read just how much she loved it... it turned out wonderful
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, what a lovely thing you have organised for a friend - it has turned out gorgeous
Luv...Heather

Vicki ♥ said...

Its gorgeous Dawn and I am sure Wendy will get a lot of comfort out of it. Going over to wish her a happy birthday now :) Hugs Vicki xx

Anonymous said...

Chris said ... Hi Dawn

the quilt is lovely and a wonderful gift, I certainly feel for Wendy ... I have had 2 knee replacements in the last 18mths ... right knee first then the left ... 4 mths ago

tell Wendy it does get better ...

all the best

Chris ... Wellington NZ

Chris H said...

That little knee rug is lovely... and as I've already been over and wished her Happy Birthday and read her post, I know she loved the rug.

Nancy said...

Oh this is fabulous. I was not online for many weeks, or I would have participated.

Wendy B said...

You are a darling, Dawn....and thank you soo much to everyone....I had the best day....being waited on hand and foot, breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed...and 'hundreds' of visits from the loveliest people in the world!
XXXXXXXXXXX Love ya...but you already know that!
Wendy :O)