Pages

June 29, 2011

Living next door to.......

Wendy...oh that would be so much fun....
we would chat all day,
drink coffee and sew to our hearts content...he he

On Monday I was having a bad day...that type of day
 ever had any???
I was so so tired, I had too many 'have to' get done errands
as well as the shopping to do!
When I got home it was dark, I needed to cook tea
get the girls ready for bed and then go off to bed myself...
BUT the posty had a SURPRISE on my door step to cheer me up
and it did...

Wendy made me this gorgeous stitchery fabric painting
to cheer me up and hang on my wall...
I will admire it and think of the day
when we live next door to each other...LOL..
Thanks Wendy - tis so spesh and butiful!

Happy Stitchery Hugs

Dawn x x x

12 comments:

Anita said...

How cute! What a lovely friend!

Melody said...

It is gorgeous. I agree, what a lovely friend.

John'aLee said...

Oh how absolutely precious. Wendy is one in a million! I think I'm going to let her know that I am having a bad day. Tee hee!

And...by the way...I think we can all relate to your 'day'. We as women always bite off more than we can chew.

Have a sweet day my dear!

Allie said...

That is way too adorable - what a lovely gift!!!! I hope all of our mansions are close, my goodness what a gabfest that would be....*G*

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) said...

What a sweet friend you have!

Jenny said...

Oh Dawn it is just precious! Sorry you were having a bad day, but I am glad you got his to cheer you up!! Big Hugs
jen xo

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

That is such a special cheer up gift....
Hugz

Vicki ♥ said...

How special Wendy is and the stitchery is lovely :) Hugs Vicki xx

retdairyqueen said...

It is very special
Bloggers are the BEST
hope your feeling better

Fiona said...

That is so lovely of her - Love it.

Hugs - Fee XX

Lana said...

Nothing like having a girlfriend out there that knows your heart! Yay! I am glad she shared hers with you when you really needed it!

Lyn said...

Hello Dawn, a beautiful pick me up...I think we all have days like that....hugs lyn