Pages

June 01, 2011

Out of the Box No 6.... sweet memories!

Block number six...  almost 2/3's over...
then we can put it together...
Can't believe the year is almost half over too..
 Are you ready for Christmas???... not me..he he
This block has lovely memories for me...

Stitched with a gum nut and leaves, reminds me of
good friends made and enjoyment from the Gum Trees blog.
 Also a yummy Cupcake that I love to make my girls,
and a special ladybird for a friend!
 Why not stitch a block or two for one of your friends.
 make it into a little cushion or mini wall hanging... she'll love it...
 Don't forget to personalise it with things she loves....
 Download block 6 HERE....
 Also Pop over HERE to Vicki's and see her gorgeous block too....


 Happy stitching

 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs 

Dawn x x x



13 comments:

Michell said...

Thanks. Have filed it away for ron

Chris H said...

What a gorgeous wee block.

Maria said...

Another lovely block Dawn. Nice to read about your special memories.

Joy said...

Love it!!!!
*Mwah* ;o)
Ethel xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody said...

Thank you so much, Dawn. I just love this project.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jytte R said...

Thank you for sharing. It is just so lovely.

Ingrid said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Thank you very much! Hugs and kisses from Venezuela.

Nancy said...

I just love this but I cannot get it to download for some reason. Is there a way to send it to me via email?

Allie said...

I think this is my favorite so far, Dawn [do I say that every time, lol?]. I LOVE the gum nut and leaves. And the darling cupcake and ladybird. Thank you sweet Dawn!

Penny said...

Thanks Dawn :)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Love the way the gum leaves scatter down across the other blocks. :-)
Wendy's quilt is gorgeous, Dawn!! She just cuddles up to it and beams.
Love you dear friend, and I am so glad that Gum Trees is a happy memory for you.
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Lisa said...

Ohhh I think this is my favourite block so far, it's very pretty.