Pages

July 16, 2011

A little bit of sunshine...brightens the day!

Today is nice and sunny but so so cold....brr brr
But I love the sunshiney rays beaming through my windows 
and the jonquils shining their beauty all around.
 
 It brightens my whole day ...
maybe cos it's my name sake...
My dad calls me his 'Sunshine'.....
and sings it too me too...LOL...remember that song?
 So what is this sunshine doing today....
 besides giving her no 1 Grandson
a cuddle as their coming over for lunch..
Also maybe giving no 2 Grandson 
a cyber cuddle again... yep thanks to Skype..
 have a look here...

this is my cyber cuddle with Thomas last night.... oh so lovely..
 I'm sure he'll get used to Nana cuddles over the net... he he
 
 I may get to finish a few sewing projects later tonight... 
so look out for a sneak peek soon of an exciting
Christmas project I want to share with you all.
But now I am off to enjoy some sunshine and 
do those household chores that need the sun,
like hanging a few loads of washing to dry...
 
Have a wonderfully Blessed day 
no matter where you are
or what the weather...
 
  Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x




11 comments:

Fiona@BubzRugz said...

Lovely Nana pictures there Dawn... they are both SO CUTE... I have to do a lot of cyber cuddles too and I wonder if they will get a fright when they see I am round and not flat!!! No sunshine here in 'sunny Qld' today... we are going to get to 10 degrees!! good stitching weather....
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Awww he's so cute. How funny he's called Thomas. My niece recently had a son & he's called Thomas. Good name. Hugs,

Allie said...

Oh LOOK at the sweet baby - couldn't you just eat him up - what a doll-baby!!!

Deb said...

Spring flowers always bring such a smile don't they Dawn. A big hunk of sunshine in such a little thing. Wee Thomas is adorable, thank goodness for Skype.

Maria said...

Yep DH plays it all the time. " You are my Sunshine my only Sunhine, etc"

Oh how gorgeous is wee Thomas.
Enjoy your real cuddles with GS No 1 too.

Lorraine said...

wasnt it a great day! Nice to see the sun..it really makes you feel good! Gorgeous little Thomas.....!

Karen said...

Totally gorgeous! And isn't skype wonderful???

Anne-Mette said...

What a lovely little Thomas (the same name I choose for my 1st son almost 29 years ago). The sun brightens up the day.
I am sorry to read about your loss of a dera friend - that is the way life is. A new life is born, an old life leaves.
Wish you a wonderfull day.
Greetings from
Anne-Mette

creativedawn said...

Oh, your grans are beautiful! Hope the parents are doing well...hehhehhehheh...

hugz

retdairyqueen said...

Your Nana pics are so cute

Chris H said...

Isn't he lovely? Cyber cuddles are not fun! I miss not being able to cuddle our newest granddaughter who is over in Perth.