Pages

August 29, 2011

after gardening....

I did manage to get some sewing done last night....
My fingers were a little sore from pulling weeds,
planting lavender and herb seedlings but I managed 
to sew the binding on a table runner for my SIL.
 It's a late Birthday present and is winging it's way to Perth.
I just love this coffee fabric....its the one before Java...
 Now to finish some applique on a .......!
 Sorry can't show more as its a surprise....
I can hopefully show you the finished ???? tomorrow
as I will give it to it's recipient in the morning... he he

'Happy Sunshiney Monday'

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs 
Dawn x x x

8 comments:

Allie said...

Ooh that is nice Dawn - I love the fabrics and I really love the quilting! Can't wait to see what you're working on, too!

retdairyqueen said...

Bet your SIL will love her runner

Bev C said...

Hello Dawn,

I love the fabric combination, one lucky SIL.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Dawn your SIL will be thrilled...

Chris H said...

Very nice runner!

Melody said...

Gorgeous colours in this runner. Hope you and your lovely family are having a great week.

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

I do like the runner, I always like your choice of colour matching.
best wishes Julie.C

Carrie P. said...

Very nice runner.
I have been planting some seeds for our fall garden. I enjoy gardening.