Pages

August 08, 2011

Gifts from Friends-pt 1!


I promised I would show some absolutely beautiful gifts
from some wonderfully dear friends...
Thanks for blessing me so much
 From my bestest friend in the whole world.
My Darling Husband bought me some gorgeous Dusk candles...
If you  have never had some, they smell absolutely divine
 and are just the nicest candles.

A snuffer and wick trimmer from Hubby too....


This gorgeous hanky pouch, hand embroidered with my initail,
a lovely ceramic plaque with lavender scents and 


a notebook and pen made with gorgeous cutglass and jewels...
all this from my darling friend Vicki ...
thanks Vicki I am blessed cos your my sweet sweet friend 

 Fee sent me a choose yourself gift and I bought this amazing book...
  I have wanted this for so long...ever since it came out.. he he
and now its on its way to me...yippee
 I will think of you when I make it up Fee...which will be soon I hope...
 the title reminds me of you... 
some kind of wonderful dear friend... Thanks x x x...
 Heather gave me a choose yourself gift too x x x x and 
I am going to get the Annie Downs fabric when I find it.
 I will show you as soon as I find it...
 
 Another dear friend ( Hilary-no blog) gave me a voucher for the local Quilting shop...
 Quilters Odyssey at Modbury has a lovely range of goodies
and I purchased the Pom Pom de-Paris jelly roll,
some needle turn circle shapes 
and a 1/2 mt of Max and Whiskers striped fabric.... so yummy
 From the Forum I am in, the gorgeous girls Thanks Girls x x x x
gave me some Birthday spending money..thinking thinking
I purchased some lovely things.... The pattern above from Broderie
 Some lovely bright paisley fabric 4 mt from our local Spotlight..
I have a pattern in mind for this... 'One Block Wonder' yum yum yumm
 A wonderful Jelly Roll...Little Apples...so not me but so lovely...
Christmas Fat quarters form Khris, with a little bit of yummy chocky's of course
and a coin purse for my spare change...Thanks Khris x x x
And there's more which I will save for later this week....
 Happy Hugs
 Dawn x x x x

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow you got spoilt rotten, you have some very lovely friends/husband!!!

KaHolly said...

What wonderful birthday gifts! You are truly blessed.

Anne Heidi said...

Your gifts are lovely! I just bought "some kind of wonderful" as well- it is such a nice book!

Allie said...

You are so blessed Dawn, what gorgeous gifts for a gorgeous girl!!!

Kathinca said...

Such yummy gifts, you will have loads of fun with them!

jo said...

Lovely gifts Dawn, very blessed

Vicki ♥ said...

You got some lovely gifts Dawn and very deserving too :) hugs Vicki x