Pages

August 11, 2011

More Birthday Blessings.

Oh my I feel so blessed... the gifts just keep arriving
 I am so blessed with sweet lovely friends..
 Girlfriends are the most precious thing a girl can have.
 We share the laughs and tears over many cuppa's
 or the many emails...
Here is some more pictures of my sweet birthday blessings.

 An extra large light box... thanks Jude...and Carey for making it...
 Fig tree cream fabric and some delightful books... Thanks Forum girls...
 I was talking with Shiree the other night and had said
"I wished I had bought a Park Avenue
charm pack when they were available"....
 Thanks Lucky....your a blessing to me,
I love the charm pack...will it breed LOL....

 and more patterns of my favorite kind by Fig Tree... thanks again girls...

Thank you Thanks you girl-friends.... I love each and everyone of you!
You have blessed me so much this birthday... 
 I love our times together even if their few,
 our chats, our emails across the miles...
You bless me so much and I appreciate you all.
My life is so much richer for knowing each and every one of you.
 THANKS for making my Birthday extra special.

 Now off to finish my Christmas pattern to share.... 
I have been a bit slow in making it...
 Got to get it just right...

 Many Hugs

 Dawn x x x

5 comments:

quiltingmieke said...

Hi, what al lovely presente you v had,
Enjoy them and à happy birthday from me to

Hug mieke

Wendy B said...

Oh gorgeous girl.....you deserve it!!!! Now....if I could only get to the post office!!!! hehehe......soon!
XXXX sugary sweet hugs
Wendy :O)

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

What wonderful gifties! Have a happy day!

Bonny said...

Happy Birthday :)
Sounds like you have a wonderful family and friends!
They are the icing on our cake!

Lucky-1 said...

You are most welcome Sweetie:)

HUGGLES
Lucky