Pages

August 18, 2011

Vignette...oh how I love you how I love you ...Vignette....LOL

I am so loving this magazine 'Vignette'
 Issue 4 is out soon...
It is so lovely, full of recipes and sewing inspirations..
 like the hexagon quilt, Vignette in Stitches quilt.
 And it looks like a few pictures of the retreat
up near dear friend Wendy...far Nth Qld
 Ooh oh maybe your famous Wendy?.. he he
 anyhow I have preordered my copy HERE
 and you can too...
The Pickledish Patch are super in their deliveries, 
fast efficient and great prices, Vicki gets the goods delivered.
 Overseas customers are welcomed too.
 The magazine will be posted the day its released, 
so get in quick...before they run out.
 You also can also get back issues too.
 It is so worth it, the quilts are amazing 
as well as all the other projects to do too.

 Back tomorrow with a surprise present that was bit late.

 Hugs Dawn x x x

4 comments:

Larissa said...

13 days and counting!!!! Lol, I Love Leanne's magazine too - such a talented designer ... and writer!

By Hoki Quilts said...

You've missed your calling Miss Dawn, you'd be great in marketing sweetie ; )
hugs - Miche'le

Vicki ♥ said...

Definately a lovely magazine to get..I too cant wait for Issue 4 :) hugs Vicki x

Wendy B said...

oooh oooh oooooh....must get me a copy too! Will have to go and visit The Pickle for my copy this time!!!! LOL
Hope all is well in the city of churches!
love ya
XXX sugary hugs sweety
Wendy :O)