Pages

September 06, 2011

Blackberry pies and ...........

 Oh how I just love blackberry pies..... so yummy yummy. 
All kinds but especially the fabric kind.

  This was a birthday present from the sweetest...our Joy
 My own fabric Blackberry Pie pot holder...
Its adorable and I had to make a real pie
once I opened this fabric one...yummy...
Along with some other special pressies...I was blessed
 THANKS Joy your super special...
 Our Tuesday group of friends had a swap last year.
 We swapped a fat quarter of our choice,
each person had picked one out and made
 a gift with it for the owner of the fat quarter.
 To be given whenever throughout this year.
 I used a fat quarter Fee had given me for a present and
 Khris picked my fat quarter out....
And she made me a matching Holder with 6 coasters
 to sit on my table with the lovely Lorraine's Flowers 
table runner Fee made for me..
 Thanks so much Khris for making it for me 
and Fee for the matching fabric and the gorgeous runner.
 Must make myself a few runners for my gift box...
 After I have finished the binding on a little girls gift quilt..
 Off to stitch

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs 
Dawn x x x

7 comments:

Jude said...

You are one lucky lady to have such beautiful friends and receive such lovely gifts.

Maree: said...

Gorgeous Pressies Dawn Love the Fabrics so Pretty.
cheers

By Hoki Quilts said...

Just love all of your goodies.
hugs
Miche'le

retdairyqueen said...

What lovely gifts

Vicki ♥ said...

Mmmm......yummy pies .....both of them :) It reminds me of the pies my mum used to bake :) hugs Vicki x

Linda said...

What fun...you have some great friends to give you such lovely gifts!!

Jenny said...

Oh. My. Gosh. !!! That pie potholder is just adorable!!!! and your pie looks so yum!! Now I am just wanting a big ol' piece of pie for myself :)! Hope you are well Dawn!
Big hugs!
Jen xo