Pages

September 09, 2011

Exciting news.....

MY favorite craft magazine Homespun has just 
launched their digital subscription...
 Yeah now you can get a copy digitally
 That means no more hassles for those of you overseas
trying to get a copy...no more postage costs, instant download..
Zinio is the way to go for digital subscriptions.
 I receive a few from English magazines.
 I find them extremely easy to read.
 If you want a copy go HERE
You may have to wait a couple of days for this months issue
 but last months is available or buy the subscription....
 This month is the Romantic issue and its just that..
Romantic and girly...shabby-ish ( is that a word)
Now just a peak of one must do project...

 I am so excited about this month...
I think I say that every month....LOL
There's an adorable bag by dearest Joy...sweet and dreamy...  
Then there's another little sewing wall hanging
which is a must for me to make for a friend...
  I have bought nearly all the ever published copies...lots
 I just love to sit with a cuppa and my copy and devour each page...
reading and making some of the gorgeous things..
 Guess what I will be doing tonight....
 Yep sitting, reading and drinking tea!
Dreaming of course of what to make next
 But I should be finishing some
projects before I start anymore...he he

 Happy Reading
 You won't be dissapointed....

  Hugs Dawn x x x

6 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Good news indeed! Looking forward to browsing :-)

Maria said...

Like you Dawn I love Homespun but I do love to have the magazine. Nicer to be able to take it with you to bed or the sewing room.

Jo in TAS said...

I'll stick with the hardcopy too, love to flick through the pages. The next issue looks gorgeous.

angelasweby said...

Wow, what a fantastic idea :-)
Angela xx

Allie said...

Homespun is absolutely my favorite magazine!

Lola said...

I have bought the subscription but I have seen that it does not bring the landlords. My English is very basic and use a translator, can you help me?, it is possible to see the landlords? Thanks and pardon the possible errors.
LOLA
lolaleon@gmail.com
http://elcosturerodeoli.blogspot.com