Pages

September 07, 2011

Oh don't you just.....

Love different fabrics and I just love this Newspaper fabric, 
I won it from Shabby Fabrics...sort of I won a voucher to spend
 I just loved this Annie's Farm Stand fabric
reminds me of the song by Peter Combe
 Oh my Boys loved Peter Combe.
 My DS no 1 got to sing with him Peter years
ago in a Boys Choir concert...Memories...Newspaper fabric does that
 Brings back nice memories and I love reading it too..LOL
 Where the Wind Blows...adorable fabric range by  Melly and Me...
 I bought these fat quarters from Under the Mulberry Tree
 and they are a fab price.....
 And a yummy fabric for a baby's quilt...
 little windmills....
 cute bugs.....
Adorable.....so cute is this fabric too from Melly and can be bought at
Under the Mulberry Tree too... pop past for some yumminess...

 Happy Stitching

 Hugs Dawn x x x

7 comments:

Ellice said...

Hi Dawn, they are gorgeous fabrics, you are so lucky. Can't wait to see what you make with them

Happy planning, if you don't know the plan already

wackywoman said...

Wonderful fabrics Dawn. Lucky girl!

Jenny said...

Love the newspaper fabric - Shabby have such a gorgeous collection, I only discovered them just before Christmas but have already been back many times :)!!
Hugs
Jen xo

Allie said...

What great fabrics, Dawn - love the little blue and red pinwheels, too adorable!!!

Seams Sew Together said...

Great Fabrics Dawn, they should keep you busy.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Enjoy your new win. I love the fabrics as well.

angelasweby said...

Congratulations on winning the voucher, Dawn. I adore that newspaper fabric especially as it seems to be about gardening and has a gorgeous little beehive on it...haha!
Wow!! What a lot of wonderful fabrics to feast the eyes on :-)
Angela xx