Pages

September 27, 2011

'Out of the Box' is finished.

Vicki and I have had so much fun doing this BOM.
 The results are amazing and I have the
quilt hanging proudly in my front entrance.
 I have a favorite block but when I look at it another time
I love a different block....
What is your your favorite block on your quilt???
The instructions to finish it are ready for you to puchase.
You could do it anyway you want though and
use them on anything like a bag or folder or cushion.
 I must say take a look at Vicki's finished quilt Here
 It looks fabulous and I just love the little details Vicki added to the finished quilt.
 I would love you to show your quilt in our Flckr group.
 If you have missed the opportunity to download this BOM
it will be available as a pattern from my Etsy site
as of the 1st of October for $6.00Aus.

 I also have a newsletter coming out in October so join up now
 to receive my newsletter with exciting tips, reviews, free patterns,
 giveaway's  and also with links to great places to shop as well.
 Guest shop news too. So sign up today top right hand corner.
I do not share your email address's with any 3rd party,
so your private information stays that way...Private.

 Happy Stitching

 Hugs Dawn x x

19 comments:

Diana said...

I just love how the first borders flowers seem to run into the outside one, just beautiful girls.
hugs
Diana

Maria said...

Your finished quilt is just gorgeous.
Vicki's is so different but I like them both.

Allie said...

It is GORGEOUS Dawn!!! Thank you so much! And woohoo, a newsletter - I'm signing up!

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

This is so lovely Dawn your work is always nice.
You lady's are far to clever for me, I am still a beginner and my projects don't turn out as neat as yours yet.
best wishes Julie.C

Larissa said...

As Allie and Maria have already said Dawn, this is Gorgeous!!!!!

ga447 said...

Love Love the quilt, each block is adorable. Lots of work went into this quilt.

grand05ma said...

thank you for offering this lovely quilt pattern ....and also for sharing your creative talents with us......

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Dawn - it's a true beauty! I love it! You're so talented girl! And, it's so fun to follow you along and watch your creative juices flow! Hugs!!!

Linda said...

That's a wonderful quilt...all the blocks are equally lovely!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a sweet quilt and so pretty. Bet it looks a treat in your entryway.

Doris said...

It's gorgeous Dawn, I don't know what to do with mine because I've done both yours and Vicki's blocks!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sue said...

Looks really lovely Dawn - cant wait to see it "in person" one day! I would love to get your Newsletter, so I am signing up. Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

Anna said...

Beautiful quilt!!!! I love the colors the stitchery!!GORGEOUS!!!!
Anna

Rosa said...

Such a beautiful quilt Dawn,you did a great job!!

Joy said...

Oh it's GAWJUS Dawnie .... love all that Fig Tree Fabricky goodness ;o)!!
Love n hugs,
Joy :o) xxxxxx

Sherry said...

Your quilt is lovely. I have all of my blocks done and will download the directions to complete it. I may have to purchase a little fabric, we'll see. Thanks so much for sharing this fabulous BOM with us.

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! The quilt looks lovely! I love the colors! Thank you for your lovely blog!!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Absolutely love your quilt! I love them all!