Pages

September 11, 2011

Pray for Freedom

Sept 11...2001

A day I will never forget,
 I remember where I was, what I was wearing
and doing at the time I heard of this tragedy unfolding...
 Today I remembered them!

 I now Pray for those that fight for our freedom.
 and never forget what happened.
 I pray  for those soldiers and the freedom that they fight for us now.
 After reading HERE....
I am reminded....
reminded to constantly pray for those
who are continually effected by 2001.

 Lets unite and pray for one another.
 God Bless
 Hugs Dawn x x
 

4 comments:

wackywoman said...

Yes, we must remember the survivors and the fallen.

Marilyn

Allie said...

Amen...

Sue said...

Agree totally Dawn, a very memorable day for everyone. It was very sad to watch the 10th anniversary memorials too.

creativedawn said...

Amen, my friend...

hugz