Pages

September 01, 2011

Spring Glorious Spring....

Don't you just love Spring Days...
 The warm sunshiny days with lovely new flowers appearing.
 The smell of the Jasmine bush in full bloom....
'oh how sweet is its smell '
 The Roses, bulbs blooming and blossoms everywhere...pure delight..
 Like the saying 'get out and smell the Roses'... LOL
 I love Spring after Winter....
I love Winter too but Spring is refreshing.
 I invites me to get out in the garden and enjoy the sunshine...
 I will today its inviting me out....
 But before I disappear into my garden to sit
and enjoy the sunshine.
I thought I would share the last block for Vicki's and my
 'Out of the Box' BOM

This is the last block and in two weeks we will
reveal the quilt with instructions for finishing it.
 Both look very different, but so amazing....
I can't wait to show you!
 Download Block 9 HERE
 It's exciting when we finish a BOM.....
It can be quilted and hung or given as a lovely gift.
 What are you doing with yours???
This one is going to be hung in my entrance way....
 for all to see... he he
 Hope you enjoy your stitching today
 and the warm Spring days if the have appeared
in your part of the world.
 If not, enjoy the last of the Autumn days 
before Winter sets in for you!

Sweet Cinnamon Hugs
 Dawn x x x

15 comments:

Melody said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful project. I've enjoyed it so much. Happy Spring to you too. Hugs

Sharon said...

Happy Spring to you! We are going into our Autumn weather here in the U.S. but it's still a bit warm most days.
Thank you for these blocks you and Vicki have so graciously shared. I hope to have a chance to start on them sometime after my daughter's wedding in Oct.
It's so funny that your tomorrow morning starts when my day before is ending. :-) Have a great day!

creativedawn said...

Well, Happy Spring to you! We are heading into fall...my favorite time of year (next to Spring) lol... just said that to make you feel better! The BOM is gorgeous...

hugzzz

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Sadly I'm not a quilter. I love to see beautiful creations, though!

What flower is in the upper right? They are so unusual.

desertrose5173 at gmail dot com

Dawn said...

Linda the flower is a pink Gum Blossom and so beautiful...unfortunately no smell to us though only the Bees and they love it..

Jude said...

I have downloaded block 9 and thankyou for sharing your patterns with us all, that is very generous of you and Vicki to do so.

Jytte R said...

It is good for you with Spring starting today. We are on our way to Autumn, but it also have its fascination. We just hope the rain will stop.
Thank you for the lovely pattern.

tijerasycuchara said...

I like your woek, they are beautiful
Congratualtions
have a good day
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

Cyn ;-) said...

Beautiful block and gorgeous blooms! Great pics.
I missed your current BOM. I'm hoping to finish up the Frosty Flakes b4 Christams comes around--again! lol. Loved that BOM... thank you!
Hugs,
Cyn; -)

Wendy B said...

just perfect gorgeous!!!!! Love the block....and the roses! My, we do do the same things miles apart don't we????? lol
XXXX love n hugs
Wendy :O)

Sue said...

Hi Dawn, Cant wait to see the finished BOM - I am sure it will look beautiful. Looking forward to catching up with you all. Hugs n Blessings from Sue x

Mary said...

can't wait to see the quilt. I wager it will be lovely. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Val said...

Another lovely block! Thanks Dawn :)

tijerasycuchara said...

I'd like have all your tutorials,and to get specially the number nine please.
have a good day
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com
my E- mail
cejosefina@hotmail.com