Pages

September 21, 2011

What have I been doing this week...

bessides suffering from pulled muscle,
 It ahs been quite sore...
but that doesn't usually stop me much...
I just take some pain relief and carry on as normal..
 well sort of... an ooh and arrhhh here and there...
 Hubby said I have kept him awake cos
I groan in bed at night when I turn over..
 Ooh arrgghhh...oh arrrghhh...he he
but I am on the mend thanks to some medication and
 a few back masages and.......
a shopping trip today with heavy shopping bags
 filled with goodies to make PRESENTS...yep pressies for someone..
Heavy shopping is good for stretching a muscle out...LOL

YEP shopping can be good..he he..that's my excuse for now...
  I made this today with  Khris and will be making some more soon.
Sorry can't show you all of it, as it a surprise gift for a friend
 who will show you real soon....
 Did you guess what surprise I was keeping from the last post???....
Well this week one of these little Baby's arrived at my house.
 he he, mums the word....I kept it well
 I have been excited for a few weeks now...
 so so so excited...

And all for me to play with, aren't I lucky?????...
so I will be back in a few days to let you know how it all Go's..
 keep watching this space for more excitement...
 Happy sewing

 Hugs Dawn x x x

14 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You poor thing.....sounds painful, I am positive the shopping would have helped.... I have been admiring the "Go Baby" for so long...have fun you lucky girl.....

Larissa said...

Oooh! I hate pulled muscles - they're the worst!! Glad to hear you are on the mend though!!!
Doesn't shopping for other people feel so much better than shopping for yourself??! I much prefer spending money on others!! (LOL, I think I must be one of few in that respect!!)
Hoping you enjoy playing with your new baby!!
Have a great week!

John'aLee said...

Girlie, take care of yourself! You cracked me up about 'shopping' helping! What a great outlook on life!
Sending a Hug!

Christine M said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Dawn. Hugs, Christine

Sue SA said...

Boy are you good at keeping secrets, I would have been yelling with excitment if a Go Baby was coming to my house! Hope it helps with the surprise and the sore muscle...will save all that cutting, hence not bending...oh I am green now! Happy quilting, Sue SA.

Maria said...

Oh Dawn hope it is much better now. I know about the Ohhs and Ahhhs. Not good.
Okay will keep my eyes open for what Khris and you are making.
Lucky you to have a Baby Go!! How I would love one to cut my Hexies.

Sharon said...

Ooh...a pulled muscle is no fun, but shopping for goodies is! How exciting that you have a GO! Baby! This is one of the top items on my wish list. ;-) Have fun playing!

siv hege said...

Shopping is a fantastic cure for so many thing - especially shopping that takes place in quilt stores :)Hope you recover soon!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Hi Dawn. Hope you're feeling better soon. Nothing like a bit of retail therapy though to take our mind off our aches and pains. hehe.
Enjoy your Baby Go! It is good that some of our Aussie ladies are being given some, and I guess a giveaway might be in the pipeline soon? hmmm?
Have fun! hugs, Sandy.

Linda said...

Oh a Go Baby will make you feel better for sure!! I hope you are up to spped real soon...pulled muscle can really hurt!Have a great time with your new toy!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

I hope your poor pulled muscle is feeling a lot better now. I am seeing this gobaby everywhere. It looks very interesting. Your sneeky peak looks very cute too.

Stitchin' time said...

Shopping for things other than groceries always makes me feel good :)! Don't pull that muscle again cutting shapes with the Go!.
Cheers,
Robyn

Sue said...

Hi Dawn, Hope your pulled muscle is gettin much better now - funny how heavy shopping can help it!! ...lol... It actually makes sense though! Have fun with your "new baby" (much less trouble than a human baby, I am thinking) ....lol... Looking forward to seeing what you are cooking up. Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

Laura said...

Hi Dawn
sorry to read about your pulled muscle I hope that you are soon better.
You are a lucky girl, please do let us know every thing about your new toy.
Looking forward to see all the wonderful things that you will no doubt make with it.
Love and hugs , take care of yourself