Pages

October 03, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Peg and I are friends... we sort of new each other before,
we would comment on each others blogs...
......as you do when you like the blog look! he he
and are buddies on a couple of joint blogs.
So when Khris put us together in the Friends Swap,
I jumped and said yippee, yippee!
I know Peg....
 Peg is an amazing stitcher and quilter,
she also is a fantastic encourager,
just to see her amazing work is delightful.
You inspire me! Thanks Peg!
Where am I heading, well on Friday
 My F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap parcel arrived....
Wow, I had sent mine to Peg the same day
so Peg will be getting her parcel this week.
 I offered to wait but as it was so tempting and 
Peg was ok with me opening them, so I did... Wow..
 Wow ....WOW...I was blown away with the
amazing generosity of this beautiful lady.
 Every Gift handmade and so so beautiful...
 F ....For the Future Christmas wall hanging...

R ....Rotary Cutter holder.... Oh I needed one of these hey Jude..LOL

 I ....interesting table runner.... very and in my favorite fabrics-Fig Tree
E ....every day armchair caddy - just what I needed
N .... notebook.. just perfect for my secrets...LOL
D ....designed by Peg, Mug rug... 
and its fabulous as a little doily on my dresser.
S ....shoe bag.... just perfect for my very special wedding shoes.
 And now they are hanging on my wardrobe...

 THANK YOU so so much PEG
You have truly blessed me with these very special gifts.
 I will treasure them and smile each time 
I look at them and remember you.
 Your parcel will be there soon. x x x
 It's on it's way....

 Happy Days All

 Dawn x x x




15 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

What a lovely selection of gifts from Peg, and just so like her too. What lucky partner and a great lady.
hugs - Miche'le xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Dawn...thank you so much, I am so pleased you liked all my treats....
xxxx

AnitaS said...

Lovely gifts you received from Peg. I had a very special partner too.

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

What a lovely gift for you, Peg's work is really nice.
best wishes Julie.C

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh my gosh Dawn, what wonderful gifts. I am very happy for you!
Hugs,
Julie

Allie said...

GORGEOUS group of gifts from Peg - wow! And I love your wedding shoes!

Linda said...

What a wonderful gift!! You are one lucky girl!!

wackywoman said...

Oh you lucky spoilt girl!!!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Gorgeous gifts, Dawn. :) I will have to look on Peg's blogs and see the goodies you sent her, I just bet they will be gorgeous, too. :)

Sue said...

So happy for you Dawn! You are such a generous person yourself - you deserve to be pampered with lovely gifts like what Peg has made for you :0)
I am sure Peg will love whatever is in her parcel too.
Hugs n Blessings from Sue

Rosi said...

Congratulations, you lucky girl. It's beatifull

Kris said...

Oh I love Peg's work. She makes the loveliest things!

shez said...

Oh Dawn what a wonderful swap parcel to receive,i just love Peg's projects and i have seen what you sent her OMG you both are such clever and lovely friends,this swap was so much fun.

Jude said...

WOW you did get some wonderful gifts and i hope I get Peg sometime in a future swap. yes you definately needed that cutter cover and now yours has its own little home. cheers jude

Wendy B said...

How gorgeous is that Peg??? What a wonderful partner...and a little birdie told me she's just a little impressed with her goodies too!!!! LOL
big sugary hugs sweet dawn...you deserve all of it!
XXX Wendy :O)