Pages

October 11, 2011

GO Baby - winner.

 Thanks you all for you lovely comments,
I would recommend purchasing one of these babies
do try to purchase one its so worth it. 
I am having lots of fun with mine.
 And the Winner....drum roll please.....
..... dum dum dum dum dum ....

 NO 58 is the winner of a GO Baby

58. Larissa said...
I am loving the fabrics you've chosen in each of your items!! Especially the half hexagons!! And those layouts for the quilt and table runner are perfect!! I think if I got the chance to own one of these little "Baby's" I would use the Tumber 3.5", Chisels (yes, looking at yours is inspiration enough!), and the apple core. Thanks for the chance to win one!!
yes Larissa that's you....
and just looking at the time you commented
you may still be awake.
 Email me with your snail mail details.
 And BIG Thank you to Accuquilt for an amazing giveaway and product.
 Happy days to all!
Sweet Cinnamon-y  Hugs
 Dawn x x x

11 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations Larissa! I am sure you will have heaps of fun with your new "Baby" ... remember to show us all what you make with it too! :0)
Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

Jeanneke said...

Congratulations Larissa!

Cheers!

Allie said...

Congratulations to Larissa!!! Oh you are going to have fun with that!

Linda said...

Congrats to Larissa!! Enjoy!!

KaHolly said...

Congratulations Larissa!! Have fun!

Fiona said...

Oh wow.. excellent Larissa... have loads of fun..
Thanks Dawn ....
Hugz

Pip said...

Larissa is one lucky lady, looking forward to seeing what she creates with her tumblers, chisels and apple cores.

Larissa said...

No Way! No Way! NO WAY!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited?!!)
Thankyou SO much Dawn!!! That is AMAZING!!!!
I'm going to have SOOO much fun with this!!!
HUGS!!!! *giggle*

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wow! Congratulations! haha & yes, Larissa, you do sound very excited :o) What a cool giveaway! I would be very, very excited too...I am for you! I'm sorry that I missed it! I have not heard of the Go baby before this post. Hm...will need to check it out.

Blessings & Aloha!

Connie said...

Congrats to Larissa!

Soggibottom said...

Go for it Larissa :-) Have fun with your lovely new toy
Congratulations WINNER :-) X X X