Pages

October 10, 2011

More What's your Name?

 
I have thouroughly enjoyed reading
all of your Blogs name inspirational stories.
Have you visited some new blogs and read about
how they came to pick their name?
 I thought that as its been so much fun I would keep it going, 
so if you still want to keep reading 'What's your Name?'
 I have added a page at the top of my blog
( just under my blog header picture)
 Just fill out the linky and we can read your Blogs Name Story...
 Then we can visit and read new blogs as they come up...
  I have drawn the winner for the Charm pack with Mr RNG
and the winner is.....
I couldn't beleive it.... Mr RNG is having one of those days today
 He picked No1 after me saying to a friend recently
he nevers picks the first or last numbers...LOL
 He has this time, so could 'Mice in the Mix' send me an email
with your snail mail address so I can get a charm pack out to you.
 Thanks to all for particiapating it has been so much
fun reading your Blog name stories..
 Remember the fun continues, look for the page at the top
 
 Happy Stitching
 
 Hugs Dawn x x x
 'What's your Name' and join in the fun.

14 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations to "Mice in the Mix"
Sew nice for her to win as I think it was a newish blog.
Thanks Dawn for running the fun giveaway.
Was a great to read how names were found and will catch up on a few more now.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congratulations Mice. I enjoyed reading everyones comments as well.

Billie

Fiona said...

It was a fun topic to choose Dawn.. lots of people joined in and there were wonderful stories.... thanks and congrats to Mice in the Mix...
Hugz

Stitchin' time said...

Congratulations Mice in the Mix!
Cheers,
Robyn

Jennifer Gail said...

Yay to the winner!

Sheryl said...

congrats to Mice in the Mix, thanks Dawn for some inspiring reading and a great way to see new blogs, happy stitching Sheryl.

Scottish Nanna said...

Good luck To Mice in the Mix Happy crafitng with your prize.
Hugs Mary.xx

Jeanneke said...

Congratulations to Mice in the Mix!
Happy stitching to all of you!
Dawn, thanks for offering the opportunity to win in the Giveaway. It was and still is great fun reading all the blogname's stories.
Cheers!

Jeanneke.

lisa said...

congrats.ive tried adding my link still wont work.
Hugs
xo

KaHolly said...

Congratulations #1!! Bet you are surprised!

Allie said...

Congratulations to Mice in the Mix! Yes Dawn this was a brilliant idea, I've loved reading the stories, thank you girl!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Congratulations to Mice in the Mix!

I really love your idea for that post! And am sooo glad that I managed to get my post up and linked up!

Blessings & Aloha!
Looking forward to my next work day off, so that I can read more of those on the list!

Connie said...

Congrats to Mice in the Mix! It was fun to read the different blogs!

mmae said...

I love your happy, fun and inspiring Blog! i live in Utah but my youngest daughter is in Canberra riding Dressage on Warmblood horses...my other daughter is off to join her for a couple of months so i especially loved reading and sharing your Blog right now. I am going to dream of being in Australia, too :) Thank you for the lovely time!
Marise