Pages

November 01, 2011

I'm still here!

Thanks you for all the kind emails the last few 
days on where am I ....I am ok and I am still here...
 I have had  some crazy weeks with State Dinner's for Archery,
Masters games for Archery for Mr ASAC,
 sports day for DD1, quilts to do, patterns to write...
 and general life keeping me time poor...

These are a few quilts I have been stippling for
others this last couple of weeks. sorry about the photography...
not a good point for me...

 An amazing jelly roll quilt... they look fabulous
 and both are so different....but equally gorgeous
 This is a Bargello quilt, that blew me away...
 I must admit I have never liked a Bargello but this quilt...
 WOW factor for sure...all those tiny pieces... 
wonderful and fabrics that I would not normally put together...
I also had the privilege of stippling a
 Baltimore quilt for a friend. It was gorgeous and
I certainly took my time with her precious quilt.
 I have now got to catch up on things for me...
 Off to stitch while watching some X-Factor....
 I am almost done another block Chooky!

 Sweet Hugs

 Dawn x x x

9 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Great quilts...chooky cracking the whip on you too?

Maria said...

I know what you mean about keeping very busy.
Lovely quilting on the quilts Dawn.

Allie said...

What a busy girl you are, sweetie! The quilts are lovely!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

so pleased you are well Dawn...sounds like life is hectic at the moment, the quilts look great..

Rosi said...

Congratulation the quilts are lovely.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! I love your quilts! Thank you so much for your lovely blog! Thank you for your lovely blog! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)

Joy said...

Oooh you have been busy dear Dawnie!!! Those quilts look fabulous :o)
Love n hugs,
Joy :o) xxxxx

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Lovely quilts, your work is always nice.
best wishes julie.c

Wendy B said...

I'm with you lovely.....where does that time go?????
xxx love n sugary hugs
Wendy :O) XXX