Pages

November 11, 2011

This week I, I, I.... need a good plan... So plan Be! it is

Lots of things start with a plan....
actually everything does......
 It is possible to not plan to do something...and fail by not planning
 read that again as its confusing....he he
 Failing to plan is planning to fail.
If we don't plan properly to start with - we are planning a fail!
 I am so like that....I don't plan well enough... 
or stick to the plans I have made either... I need to allow enough time as well.
I am always known as a creature of comfort/ habit to my family...
 "all my ducks in a row" as my husband says.... 
but stress when they are not working out that way.
 I am very unorganised of late (I blame my age)
and leave things to the last minute...
then wonder why I am rushed and run of my feet
 WELL today I have had some time to revise...
 mainly cos I have had to rest my sore feet...
(I have planter fascitis)

 I now have Plan Be......
Being Organised with my time
Being Prepared and ready
 Being Ahead before anythings due
 Being Healthy and cooking and eating well
 Being Smart with my time
 and Being Calm and Relaxed
  This last one excited me... 
having a prepared time for me to go to the hairdresser each 6 weeks is good
- not like now I go at the last minute when the grey shows through
 or grab a home kit and do it myself and then stress cos I don't like it...
 or have a regular pedicure and not the day 
before I am going out for a engagement.....
 and then find the Podiatrist is booked,
then I do it myself and my feet look terrible...eeek
 I mean being prepared and scheduling 
regular times so I am ORGANISED... and feel in control.
(source- google images)
 Oh then there's the sewing organisation....
I won't talk of UFO's at this time....LOL
I need to have presents that I want to make in a list in order of need
 and having them ready to do and made well ahead of time...
Not 9 months late with apologies...Sorry Jude.
 I want to accomplish things and not put off...till its a mad rush..
Sorry Chookyblue... almost done..Promise!
 So for me, from today I have made a few plans and
Now need to get my new Diary ready......
Ready for a new ORGANISED me...
 2012 here I come...ready and armed...
 Have you made any plans?....
If not! Try it it's fun! I will show you what I have started to do a little next week!



Happy Planning 
Hugs Dawn x x x

19 comments:

Toni said...

I love your Plan Be Dawn. 2011 has been a lost year for me, I've been so very disorganised :0/ I hate being so disorganised and it has been a source of distress this year. Bring on 2012! Have a lovely weekend, toni xxx

retdairyqueen said...

Good kuck with all that
I had one of those painfull planter thingys once Good news is after bandaging it very tightly for some considerable time it did get better

Melody said...

Good luck with your plan. I'm going to try to be better organised in 2012 too.

Maria said...

Oh YES!!! I am like you Dawn BUT I did mail my Secret Santa this morning and have got my ADVENT swap on the table to go into town and post before 5. Yeh!!!!
I think your idea of being more organised for 2012 sounds good.
I have that foot thing too and hate it as I love my walks.

Jay Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette said...

Dawn, for planning I find Microsoft Outlook invaluable. I enter all of my projects in the task section and put a date on them, usually a few days before they are due as pressies. Then I know exactly what I am supposed to be doing and am not so easily tempted to jump to something I REALLY want to do.

Quilt Kitty said...

Dawn, I feel your pain! At work I make lists, prioritise, guide the work of others & exude an air of quiet control. Obviously that all overtaxes me because at home I am the complete opposite. So from this month on, I am taking on less, making my plans at homes, keeping lists, trying to stick with them & hoping home can be as stress free as work. Fingers crossed! Good luck to you too Dawn. Tracee xx

John'aLee said...

It's always nice to know one isn't the only one with this problem. Good luck with your plan!

Carrie P. said...

good plans. I find myself taking one week at a time. Works better for me so I don't get so stressed.

Chookyblue...... said...

my plans get changed all the time so only make some......but it is a good feeling when you feel in control and things are happening right...
......now about that GJ quilt..............

Vickie said...

Hope all your planning pan out to plan-even just a couple is a great feeling of achievement,cheers Vickie

Doris said...

I've never been a disorganised person, however there just seems too much to fit in sometimes. I have started organising my 2012 with a diary/to do app on my phone, rather than a hard copy diary. Hope that works!!

Diana said...

Well good luck with all that planning Dawn, I am hopeless and always running behind, perhaps I should follow your advice and try to improve.
hugs
Diana

quiltygal said...

Hi Dawn was wondering if I could askwas thinking this might be better?? what do you think you if the go cutter takes much pressure to cut with as I am having trouble rotary cutting with my sore sholders

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I'm with ya sister. I have big plans for 2012 and organization is the central theme! I wish us both luck, maybe we can motivate and support each other!!!
Hugs,
Julie

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Wendy B said...

Oh Dawny....I am SOOOOOOOOO with you sister!!!!!! LOL
can we plan BE together!!!??? hehehe
big sugary hugs
Wendy :O) xoxo

shez said...

Good luck Dawn with your planning i am also hoping to be better planned next year also.

special 'k' said...

Hmmm Plans! I hear what you are saying. I have a written diary two in fact and still my plans often go haywire. Have enjoyed reading your blog. I will follow on my way out and hope you will find the time to do the same at my place soon. Cheers SpecialK XoX