Pages

January 23, 2012

Dear diary winner!

My Diary's, Journal's and Appreciation Diary... 
are all being written in so far.
  The first month of the year is easy  for me to remember to write in them...
 Its the consistency of the next few months that gets me down...
especially when I am busy...
 But so far so good....I am still on track!
 I loved reading about your diary writings 
in the previous post comments...
thanks for entering a comment those who did
 and as promised we have a winner....
drum roll please.... dum de dumm dumm dumm dumm

 and the winner is Marilyn...... CONGRATULATIONS Marilyn.....
 When Mr RNG picked Marilyn I was excited...
 Marilyn and I met in Qld when I went for morning tea with the amazing 
QLD ladies for the Gum Tree meet up....
it was a fun morning (afternoon)...it spilled over..LOL
 Marilyn could email me with your snail mail details
 I will pop in the post your goodies below....

 thanks for entering ...  be back soon...

 Happy Stitching!
 Hugs Dawn x x x

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Congratulations Marilyn!! ... How've you been Dawn? Hugs!!

Scottish Nanna said...

Congrats Marilyn glad you won.
Hugs Mary.

Marilyn said...

Wow, that is so cool. Thanks heaps Dawn (and Mr RG.) Will send your my addy.
Bliss is gorgeous fabric, beautiful colours.

Hugs, Marilyn

Wendy B said...

Ooooh marilyn....you lucky lucky chicky.....and so deserving...so glad Mr RNG favoured you!!!!
Sugary hugs
Wendy :O) xo