Pages

January 30, 2012

Let's get together at....

Oh how I love sewing with friends,
like-minded and chatty,
laughing and dreaming of lovely things we can make....
 
the love of sewing...& friends & chats...
 oh the laughter and giggles....I can't wait
 Sew and chat and eat some yummys too..ooohhh
 But best of all a getaway with some gorgeous bloggy friends...
 'Lets get Stitched' is a getaway that will get you a great
 weekend away with like-minded ladies (men are welcome...LOL)
 We will be doing some amazing things, touring and shopping
 and sewing and laughing....
Do you want to join us!
 Click HERE to get details...
 Only 38 sleeps to go.
 OH the fun it will be!
 Back to sewing those little designs for 
those that come away with us...LOL
 
 Happy Stitching and Dreaming....
 
Hugs
Dawn x x x
 

6 comments:

Allie said...

Hi darling Dawn!!! Oh I wish I could come....wouldn't that be fun...I hope you have a wonderful time, sweetie!

Josie McRazie said...

How fun!! I wish I could do something like that! Someday!! LOL

By Hoki Quilts said...

tee hee, can't wait! See you there xx

Jo in TAS said...

Can't wait to meet you Dawn!
Hugs
Jo

Quiltin' Sandy said...

I am sure it will be a wonderful time for all who are going.
Wish I could :( maybe next time.
hugs, Sandy.

Chris H said...

It does sound like so much fun!
No chance I can join you though. *boo hoo*