Pages

March 23, 2012

Today!

I was checking Facebook  this morning and
 there was this post on there by Sandi Linn Andersen
 Thanks Sandi for sharing today 
and making my day BEAUTIFUL
 It was inspirational and got me thinking..
 I can talk...boy can I talk..
 I love to chat with anyone..anyone
I love hearing poeple tell me about their life..
I love encouraging others.
 But what are the words I am  using and 
do I really understand the meaning of those words?
 Do I use those words for the right meanings!
Is the language Ispeak and how I use my words 
influencing my day, my life, my family and my world that I live in
 for good or not?..
 watch this for the 2 minutes its on 
and be blessed like I am!

And have a beautiul day no matter what it looks like outside
 what it is inside or what your circumstances of life...
 The words you use can change your life or that of another!

Off to finish some sewing projects...
I will share tomorrow a few pics if you want to see?

 Beautiful is my day today and from now on!
 
 Hugs Dawn x x

11 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Dawn that was just beautiful.

Fiona said...

It's lovely....
Hugz

Melody said...

What a beautiful post, Dawn. Bought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. Thank you.

Sheila said...

Wonderful video Dawn , how true it is that the words you use can make all the difference in your day . Have a beautiful day :-)

Anthea said...

Hi Dawn, yes so true. I'm loving the sunshine at my house today. I can hear the ocean waves too, from my sofa!! Beautiful indeed

Larissa said...

So Beautiful!!! ... And now I have to wipe the tears from my eyes!!! ... Have a great weekend sweetie!!! HUGS!!!

Marilyn said...

That was so beautiful and so true. Thank you for passing it on.
So pleased your day is beautiful, so is mine.
Hugs xx

Josie McRazie said...

How true! Thank you for sharing, now I need to go get a tissue!

Kerri said...

You are a beautiful person. Thanks so much for making our day in share such a beautiful moment. Miss you BFF

Kerri said...

You are a beautiful person. Thanks so much for making our day in share such a beautiful moment. Miss you BFF

Sandi said...

Hi Dawn, I am googling my own name today and finding interesting things.......like seeing that you shared this post I made. Very cool! Gave me a big smile. :-)