March 19, 2012

Wow! a week already

has gone since I came back from beautiful green Tasmania
 I spent the most amazing weekend with some wonderful friends
 new and not so new... some blogging buddies
 LtoR Helen, Fee, Jo, Vicki, Me and Joy
We laughed ourselves silly  at Friday night games night.
 If you want a copy of the game we read 
for a load of laughs at your next quilt retreat, party
download it HERE
 We also did some shopping at Salamanca Markets, 
Jude and I with the Town Crier... and he was loud.
   ate loads of Chocolate after we had been to Cadbury
  wined and dined at a lovely Restaurant
and sewed and sewed.
 This is my new pattern I shared  at Let's Get Stitched 
which will be available real soon!
 I talked and showed how to use the Go Baby fabric cutter
 and loved seeing each of the ladies use it to cut some shapes out.
 What a wonderful weekend and the weather was perfect.
 Thanks Fee for hosting us...we had a ball
  I was so tired when I got home though, 
yet so excited as I had met some wonderful people.
 Thanks ladies for spending an amazing time with me.

 I am so looking forward to the next
 'Let's Get Stitched' 2013 in Adelaide.
 If you want to come along... watch this space!
 Happy Stitching 
Hugs Dawn x x x

13 comments:

Melody said...

Looks fabulous - I've already started saving for Adelaide

Silvia said...

How lovely this pillow!!!. I love the fabrics you have chooses and of course the design.
Hugs form Spain!!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Yours is the next 'to finish' I need to get done. Heck it was good, especially that game - by the way it was Fee's fault *wink*
huge hugs, Miche'le

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you had a great time away........

Marilyn said...

Every time I see the photos I chuckle again at the fun times we had. Friday night games were so good, laughing till we ...
Cant wait for Adelaide to catch up with you again.

Josie McRazie said...

If I thought my car could make it from Illinois to Australia...! LOL

Allie said...

Great pics Dawn, and I laughed myself silly watching everyone - that looks so fun! I think if I was Australian I'd never stop talking, love the accent.
Your pillow is SO pretty, girl, I'm so glad you had a good time!!!

DAWNIE said...

It looks like you ladies had such a great time. Have seen some great posts popping up. Knew I should have come

Maree: said...

Love your New Design Dawn soo Glad it was a Success for you all...Thanks for sharing the laughs..
cheers

Chris H said...

What fun you girls had!

Vicki ♥ said...

It was so good to give you hugs again Dawn and we had a fab time thats for sure :) Hugs Vicki x

W. Latane Barton said...

Nothing better than getting with a bunch of quilting friends.

Jo in TAS said...

I've finished the blanket stitching!