Pages

April 07, 2012

Bunny Tales from MissJ and Miss K

This morning I have been busy getting ready
to go to my friend Judes for a sewing day.
 Yeah Yeah Yeah...I'm happy dancing.
 A sort of cyber sewing day with Fee...he he
 Fee's having one with a few friends and I said we'd join her...LOL
 Are you able to join us too?
 Whether your with company or on your own?
 Just stitch and know some lovely friends will
 be thinking of you with fondness and great memories.
 I asked Hubby and as being ill for a few weeks
 he thought it a good idea to just go and sit and stitch, and REST
 Plus Jude will spoil me with her wonderful company and her
 Cheeky Lickin soup..... he he
 I packed my basket with way too much
to get accomplished in one day.
 I have wishful thinking. I'm hoping to get lots sewn together.
 While I was getting packed my darling girls were coloring in.
 Miss J was showing Miss K how to draw Easter bunnies.
 I thought I would share the picture and
 Miss J thought it was a great idea too.
I just added some flowers to Miss Bunny's head.
 And I am going to stitch it today for her...
 Want to make one too... Download HERE

 Happy Stitching Day...
 and Happy Easter Saturday..

 Hugs Dawn x x x

6 comments:

shez said...

what a great drawer miss J is,relax and enjoy your stitching day Dawn.xx

Sherry said...

What a wonderful way to spend your day! The little bunny is so cute. Happy stitching.

Allie said...

Well it's evening here, and I'm sitting with my feet up, stitching away on a quilt - but you only posted less than an hour ago, so for the rest of the evening, I'm joining you!!!! Can you see me wave? *G* I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend.

I LOVE Miss J's bunny, cute cute cute - I want to stitch it too now!!! Tell Miss J thank you VERY much, I love it!

Oh - and Happy Easter!!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous little bunny your girls have drawn. Have a lovely stitching day with Jude and with Fee and her friends. I am stitching alone today but joining you in my thoughts.
Hope this day out will recharge your batteries for you and the infections are getting chased away.
Take care. Hugs xx

Cyn ;-) said...

Darling bunny. The girls did good!
Enjoy your stitching day with friends. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Happy Spring and Happy Easter from my home to yours.

Nancy in IN said...

Happy Easter.
Why do I have to sign in to download this file. It is a .pdf file.
Nancy