Pages

May 20, 2012

It's been ages...

since I have posted on here
it really does seem like it anyway but only a 
few weeks in reality...only a few weeks so SORRY!
 I have missed you all, missed reading your blogs too.
But I have been quilting, quilting some 
truly gorgeous quilts for some clients of late.
Isn't this gorgeous...
 I also got to spend some time stitching around the shapes of my
girls tree quilts... below is the tree with a birdy in it.
 and some lovely dresdens to be added to their quilts..
They are almost finished and ready to quilt, bind and be loved.
 So keep watching this space for the final result...you'll love it too!

Some Kind Of Wonderful blocks 
did get a look in these last few weeks as well.
appliqued or ready to applique, all they need now is their stitching done.
 and hopefully I can catch back up again.
In the mail this last week arrived this lovely parcel
 from Jenny with a magazine,
 some sweet fabric and a gorgeous crochet medallion...
 It helped me slow down that day...I had a read and sipped some tea..
 Thanks Jenny I needed to recoup. x x
The Handmade magazine is a mag that I haven't looked at for ages
and it was such a delight to read.
They have changed their format and
it was so much easier to read the patterns this time I must say. 
Grab a Handmade next time your out...you'll be thrilled too.
Now to finish some quilts that are eager to be quilted. 

 Happy Stitching
 Hugs Dawn x x x

7 comments:

Allie said...

Beautiful Dawn, I can't wait to see the finished quilts! Your SKOW blocks look great too. And what a lovely gift from Jenny!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

My goodness you've been busy Dawn - and with some truly beautiful things! blessings, marlene

Maria said...

Nice to see your post..
Looking forward to seeing the girls quilts finished.
Your SKOW blocks look great...

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous little parcel of goodies - so pleased you were able to sit and enjoy them for a bit. Gorgeous quilts you have to work on, and love how the ones for your girls are looking.

Carrie P. said...

Lots to keep you busy. So pretty.
That Jenny is so sweet.

Chookyblue...... said...

great work on the SKoW.........did you share on the SAL blog I am a little behind in comments there.......

Jude said...

Stop blogging and finish those quilts and dont start anything else yet. LOL