Pages

June 10, 2012

Phone sewing Granny Squares with Fee

Yesterday I had a lovely chat with Fee..
 We were chatting about Granny Squares
 and  Fee cut out her Granny Square quilt...
 It will be looking really special knowing Fee and her fabrics..
yes all cut out in half an hour while we were chatting.
 I sewed another block too...
 Its great when we encourage each other along.
 I sewed and unsewed another Granny Square to be exact
 It was in the correct order for me.
It looks better now in the correct order...
it would have bugged me no end...LOL
Then last night I took half an hour while Hubby was
 watching X-men 2 and cut and cut till all mine are cut out ready
 to sew next time I get an spare moment
Lots of little piles of granny squares...so sweet.
 Now we can do more together Fee.

 This ones all laid out ready for me to sew later tonight.

 Thanks for the sew along Fee, it was so nice and encouraging...
 we should try to do a group one one day..wouldn't that be fun.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my Granny Square blocks
 I am so addicted to these at the moment.
 I can see this being finished very soon I think.

 Happy Sewing
 Hugs Dawn x x x

13 comments:

Anne Heidi said...

I agree with you- better to take the time to unpick the stitches and get it the way you want it to be than to let it bug you forever when it's finished. I just love those granny squares- they are adorable!

Maria said...

Love your blocks Dawn BUT do I need to start another project????

Larissa said...

Looks great Dawn!!!

Fiona said...

It was a lot of fun and easy sewing xxxxx Hugs Fee xxx

Joy said...

Love love love your granny squares!!! They look fabulous in the Strawberry Fields fabs ... oh how pretty. I'm off to see Fee's too :o).\
Love n hugs,
Joy :o) xx

luv2quilt2 said...

Lovely, lovely! I certainly don't need another project, but I'm already picking out the fabrics to use to make this.

Fiona said...

I love the granny squares.. they are so effective and yours look fantastic... so nice to sew with a friend (even telephonically)...
Hugz

Maree: said...

These Blocks will make a Pretty Quilt..Fee's look Lovely too.
Great Idea with the Phone Encouragement seemed to have worked..LOL
happy sewing
cheers

Susan said...

Dawn, I love your granny squares. It gives me an idea of what I could do with my charm squares. Thanks! Now I just have to find the time to do it! Hugs!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Love your blocks! I finished my granny square a few weeks and am already starting another lol.

Allie said...

It is so fun to sew with a friend, even on the phone! I get my best sewing done then. Your granny squares are darling!

Kathy said...

Love love your blocks!! I would love for you and your friends to join me as I feel like I talk to myself as I've not been blogging long. www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

Seams Sew Together said...

Love your granny squares Dawn