Pages

September 21, 2012

A few delights in the mail and a delightful visit.

 I received a lovely surprise yesterday in the mail... 
a belated birthday present from my dear friend Fee
 It was such a lovely present with some wonderful goodies for me.
 A gorgeous brooch that Fee made... a sweet memory book for secret memories.
A little pocket pouch with an Angel button...so so sweet

 Also there was this book  which I had been
only eyeing off only the night before... I so want to simplify my life.
 Declutter the things that I so don't need anymore.
 This will be a great read in the coming holidays.
 And a pattern for these delightful hexi's ...so shabby yummy.
Fee wrote this pattern for her Hexi club  which you can join in HERE
 It's going to be fabulous...I can't wait till next month.
Thanks Fee I just Love my pressies.

Then today a dear friend visited andbought over this beautiful gift... 
another belated Birthday gift...we had been meaning to catch up for ages.
 A cup of tea and a chat...sweet fellowship.
 I am getting used to belated gifts all throught the year...
 It makes for lovely surprises.

  Two little books, one of Promises and Mini Tea Times...yes please.
 and a fridge magnet. Thanks Julie.

 Thank you for my sweet presents Dear friends,
 I had a fabulous few days...

 Happy Hugs
 Dawn x x x
 

2 comments:

Melody said...

Lots of lovely presents here. Fee is so lovely and so are her hexies -I'm stitching them too.

Jude said...

Lucky girl with some great gifts and you surely finished those hexies in a hurry.