Pages

September 25, 2012

Can't wait to start stitching this little beauty...
 
It came this morning via the posty.
Its in a cute little tin with a ribbon on it.
 All the buttons to make this plus the pattern and fabric
 ... and I am itching to start it..
Just the perfect gift for Christmas for someone special..

 I bought it from Fee's shop... her new online Shop
Have you visited Fee's shop yet?  If not go HERE
It was in a daily deal one day last week
and they are a must to see, sign up for the newsletter
in the shop to recieve the daily deals via your email.
 They come once a day and must say there have been a many a good one..

Off to bed now for me as it is late and 
all is quiet in my house cos everyones asleep.

Happy Christmas Stitching
 Hugs Dawn x x x

3 comments:

Allie said...

That is so darling - enjoy your stitching, lovely Dawn!

Melody said...

A lovely kit. Fee's shop is great.

Linda said...

I love that quote. It is so very true and heartfelt! One time I listened to a radio station that placed Christmas music on the 25th of every month. Their reasoning was that the joy and good will shown by people at Christmas time needed to be brought to mind once a month!