Pages

October 07, 2012

Fabulous Holiday - No photos though!

Holiday was fabulous, catching up with family and friends.
 I wanted to share some great pics of our adventures
BUT my camera died with a few hundred pics on it while we were away...
 I need to get a reader thing for the SD card or whatever its called and
 a NEW camera... so annoyed about it..
 Photo of some  fresh Strawberry jam that I made before we went away
I used the recipe HERE just substituted the pears for fresh strawberry's
 So tomorrow I will buy a reader and a new camera.
 I will also post another block for my Quilt along..
 Hugs Dawn x x x



4 comments:

Melody said...

You poor thing loosing all your pics. The jam looks delicious.

Melody said...

You poor thing loosing all your pics. The jam looks delicious.

Rena said...

Sorry for loosing all your pics :-(

Strawberry jam looks very yummy !!

Wendy B said...

can't wait to see those pics sweety.....bet they're fab!
Glad you got home safe and sound!
big sugary hugs
Wendy :O) xox