Pages

December 06, 2012

A Picture catch up.

I thought I would share my life in pictures from the last 6 weeks or so.
 Alittle bit of what's been going on in our busy house.

 some secret stitching...
some baking with mummy!
 the end result.. yummy biscuit buttons for a biscuit swap.
  The biscuit swap goodies which I received.
 My darling girls with their little friend at the local Christmas pageant.
Lots of goodies bought from the Adelaide craft fair.
 A rare occasion where hubby and I escaped for a drive in the hillls
 where we caught a quick coffee and cake at a lovely organic market.
 This is some gorgeous needleturn that my friends mum
 did on some doileys some 60 years ago, 
each flower petal is less than 1/4in across and about 1/2in long.
and my gilfriend gave them to me to treasure, and that I will.
 Daddy and his gorgeous girls at the entrance to his childhood farm.
   a thristy pair of ducks on a hot day!
On one of our visits to a local playground whre there is a 100yr old kiln 
or Potbank as I knew them in my childhood....

 back soon with more catch up.
 Hugs Dawn x x x

9 comments:

Christine M said...

Looks like you've been busy but having lots of fun!

Laura said...

Hi Dawn
Finally some time, to read the blogs I followed and do some sewing.
Love your postings it is so nice to read and see what you have been up to.
I am so happy for you to read that you have found a cure for your painful legs, Fantastic!!
Please write when you find the time
Hugs XX

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Lindo post.Esse bordado eu aprendi na infância,trabalhão.Minha avó OBRIGAVA as netas ter um "ofício",mas que é maravilhoso...

Maria said...

Sew nice to catch up with you and the family through your lovely photos....

Michelle Ridgway said...

A beautiful post Dawn. The love shone through every word and photo.

KaHolly said...

Delightful, Dawn!!

Allie said...

ah what a gorgeous post, looks like you've been very busy! Love those button cookies. Your girls are just too darling for words!!!

Deb R said...

ohh secret sewing looks gorgeous! Yummy biscuits and a lovely family adventure Dawn.

Melody said...

Fabulous pictures. Your little girls are adorable.