Pages

January 27, 2013

Little girly bag....

Chooky blue has put out a new plan this year
 for the Stitch-A-Long blog and I love it...
Each month I can make the project as a gift for
 someone... easy to do - no thinking on what to make.


 This months project was the shoe bag from the
 'Some Kind of Wonderful' book by Annie Downs
 I have decided most of the projects will be for little girls
 maybe some big girls too...
so I made mine minus the stitchery this time..and with girly fabrics.
 I just love the freshness of it...
 One thing off my to do list and now I am ready for the next...

Sweet Cinnamon Hugs
 Dawn x x

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute bag! Love the fabric.
Michelle.

Randi Tangen said...

Så søt den var!

Jeanette said...

Very nice Dawn. Hugs,xx.

Melody said...

girly and gorgeous

Leanne said...

Such a pretty project.

Chookyblue...... said...

it sure is a pretty bag........glad your enjoying the SAL.........

Oddbjørg said...

What a cute little bag you have made!

Maria said...

A sweet little shoe bag for one of your littlies...

Christine M said...

Lovely idea Dawn. I'm sure the lucky recipient will love it.