Pages

January 06, 2013

Want a cup of Tea...

 Come and sit at this Cafe'
 Enjoy a sweet drink or little sandwiches,
 maybe a cake or two..LOL


can you see Miss J peeping in the windows just to see who is coming for tea...LOL
 This is Miss J and Miss K's  newly bought, 
(after 6 months of saving their pocket money)
 Sylvanian Cafe'
 It has tiny tiny pieces and they spend hours serving all their customers...
 it's a very busy cafe', with lots of dolly (lala loopsie mini's and polly pocket) visitors.

 Tiny tiny menu's on the tiny tiny table's....

 even a plate of sanwiches and mini cups of cappucino...
 I want one...LOL

The girls are having so much fun playing families, inside in the cool
 as we have a heat-wave happening in South Australia atm
 very hot, too hot really...days of 40 very common at the moment...

 Mummy is getting some sewing done while we are inside,
as well as mini cappucino's on tap. he he
  Happy girls, happy mum...

 Cinnamon Hugs
Dawn x x x

8 comments:

Maria said...

How cute and what a fab way to keep the girls happy.
Nice you can get some sewing time too. Oh and little cuppucinos..LOL

Sue SA said...

Ah I knew there was something fun that I was missing out on cos I didnt have girls! We are building Lego cities this side of Adelaide and I am just as involved as the boys! Playing Lego really cuts into my stitching time though, might have to limit myself today, so I can start working on my UFO list!

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Oh how lovely! I am sure they will have hours of fun!

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Oh Dawn, that is so cute. I think the mini cappucinos are a great idea too!!

Enjoy your inside time. We are expecting mid 40s here in Roma (Qld) this week too.

Denise SA said...

Try and keep cool , I love that cafe I want one too

Michelle Ridgway said...

Just gorgeous.... takes me right back. I love a little dolly tea party.

Allie said...

How darling is that! Wish I could send you some of our cold!

Jude said...

that is so cute, looking forward to seeing the cafe soon and maybe having a coffee and cake as well.