Pages

May 01, 2013

Just a little flower or two....

 This morning I woke, cup of tea...  and watched this TUTORIAL
on You Tube and got hooked... he he
 I wanted to try it... and after twenty minutes I had one...
A Somalia African flower..
I had bought this wool (acrylic wool) last year at the end of season.
I bought three colors, pale pink, green and raspberry
plus a larger 500gm ball of white...

 I was inspired to make a crochet blanket 
and when I saw the Somalia Flower I loved it...

 It looked so easy and was explained so well...
I couldn't stop at one flower.....

so two were born.... 
 In the next few days I intend to make a few more...
 I'll show you what I am making them into soon...


 So I'll be sitting back, crocheting the days away,
sipping tea and enjoying our mild Autumn weather.


 HappyDays
 Hugs Dawn x x 

18 comments:

Melody said...

Absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't be able to stop at one either.

Melody said...

Absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't be able to stop at one either.

Carrie P. said...

A great way to spend some time. They are so pretty.

KaHolly said...

Dawn, these are so pretty! Thank you for sharing the link to the you tube tutorial! I'd love to give one a try!

Fiona said...

Those are gorgeous.... such pretty colours...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh such yummy colours...the little flower blocks are gorgeous.

shez said...

wow Dawn you are so clever these are so pretty,well done.xx

Noela said...

I love this little flower crochet. Will have to get my friend to teach me to crochet so I can make some. Hugs.....

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

They are so pretty and your so clever. Wishing I could crochet. hugs

krislovesfabric said...

These are gorgeous!

Leanne said...

I wish I could crochet, they are gorgeous.

Wendy B said...

you are just so multi-talented Dawny-girl....am loving these crocheted flowers of yours...might even inspire this little non-crocheter!!!!! LOL
love ya heaps
xox big sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Marilyn said...

They are beautiful, Dawn. They will make a gorgeous project.

Stina Blomgren said...

Lovely lovely....:0))
And happy to see you back!!! Hugs!!!
Kviltstina at gmail dot com

Maria said...

What a beautiful flower and I love the colour of the wool..
Happy hooking...

Jude said...

they are lovely dawn, waiting to see what they will become.

susan nieuwoudt said...

Wow Just love your colors so nice and soft. Huge hugs

Tarnyia said...

OMG they just awesome and so pretty... must try these and soon xxx