Pages

May 31, 2013

Studio Rooms to Dream About!

I want to brighten my sewing room.
It's a very small room and
 has a huge quilt frame in it that takes up most of the room...
 I made a new table top the other day and need some more inspiration.
 So I was browsing Pinterest
 and found these gorgeous rooms...
 

 This so bright and cheery... I love it..visit HERE


 And Jesse's craft room is just adorable... visit HERE


This picture was found HERE on FLKR

This blog is so engaging, not just the craft room but most of the house
Be sure to visit...HERE
 
I found these are really inspiring and encouraging 
Do to pop past and have a browse,
 Don't forget to comment or leave a message...
 You'll surely be inspired like I have been.


 Happy Dreaming
 Hugs Dawn x x

8 comments:

Christine M said...

Wouldn't it be lovely to have one of those sewing rooms!

Susan said...

They are all so pretty...& feminine.

Ilusiones Y Costura said...

Que preciosidad de trabajos,me han gustado mucho.
Tienes un blog muy bonito.
Te invito a visitar y seguir el mio.

http://ilusionesycostura.blogspot.com.es/

KAYLEE said...

The sewing rooms looks awesome, I wish a fairy would come into my sewing room and have a clean up for me. I am sew busy with lots of sewing at the moment, I have bits and pieces everywhere and no time for cleanng up... Take care Dawn, I sure hope that horrible Chemo is doing it's job for you :-)

Liz said...

Some truly lovely rooms on show. Pinterest has some really lovely stuff on show. Dream Timemmmmmmmm!

angelasweby said...

You can't help being creative in one of those gorgeous rooms. It proves you can do a lot even in a little space. I feel like brightening up my tiny computer cum store room now. Thanks for the ideas Dawn :-)

Clark Thomas said...

I am sew busy with lots of sewing at the moment, I have bits and pieces everywhere and no time for cleanng up.Challenge coins

Jo and Hannah said...

Isn't Pinterest full of inspiration? I get so distracted looking at all of the beautiful rooms and quilts that, before I know it, a whole hour has passed! Whoops!
Hannah :o)