Pages

July 16, 2013

Rest, Relax and Recoup!

Its been so long since blogging...Sorry!
I just had a few weeks where I needed to rest, recoup and relax a bit.
 Let my body do its thing and recover.
 The chemo I am having took a little getting used too, 
I had my blah days, don't want to get up days
 no sewing could entice me days....SO
 I made my little family my priority and did just things with my precious girls
 and Darling Hubby..

 We cooked and played games and did lots of fun things with mummy.. 

 I am on the homeward stretch now, so some sewing is happening...
 and with my wonderful friends cheering me on
 and encouraging me I am looking at the finish line...

Happy Days
 Hugs Dawn x x x

13 comments:

shez said...

your baking looks so yummy Dawn,take care.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful jam tarts. You are a wise girl to take care of yourself. I am sure your family loved spending the time with you. Love your stitching too. Hugs xx

elliek said...

The best thing you can do is take care of yourself, be positive and know there is life after br.ca. Didn't do chemo (did radiotherapy) and you will come out the other side. Love the baking and sewing too. Be kind to you.

Liz said...

i am sure your family enjoyed your time with them. Pleased you are coming through it all now. Hugs

Mrs Shepo said...

So nice to hear from you again Dawn, been thinking of you often, knew that you you would have your priorities in the right order, lovely mummy baking with your precious girls and special "you" time. Cheers XX.

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely to hear from you
Think of you often Take care of your self and your family xx

retdairyqueen said...

Loved your sewing set in Patchwork and Stitching magazine
Congratulations

Anorina (Samelias Mum) said...

Love your sewing. Here's to recuperating and getting your sewing groove on. Big hugs x

Viki said...

thinking of you and glad to hear that you are taking some time to recharge and enjoy lifes little pleasures xxx

Noela said...

So glad you are on the homeward stretch Dawn. Family time is always good. All the best. Hugs......

Maria said...

Pleased to hear from you and that you on the homeward stretch. think of you often.
Enjoy your lovely family.
yummy tarts and some nice sewing.
Hugz
Maria

Allie said...

sending prayers to speed you down this homeward stretch - and for complete healing!!!

angelasweby said...

Dawn that's such good news to hear. I have been thinking of you. I've been away for nearly two weeks staying with Margaret in Spain so have only just caught up with everything.

Glad that you have been resting and spending time with the family. The tarts look mouth watering :-)