Pages

July 21, 2013

Some little Surprises!

After getting my mojo back (thanks Fee)
 I decided to put some finishing touches 
to my new free quilt BOM
which will be available as of Friday 2nd of August,
 and running for 9 weeks.
 Each week the blocks will be available for two weeks only,
then offered for sale in my Craftsy Store.
 So be sure to remember to download them when they are available.

 
 Its looking very swish and I am loving the range of fabric.
 It's FLIRT by Sandy Gervais and so yummy... 
Reds, Aqua and soft pinks.. a little Grey too.
 The finished size will be approx 54in square...
(I will now exact size once I have quilted it later this week)
 There is 16 little set-in stitchery blocks,
some large nine patch blocks and some sashing and borders too.
 You will get each week for 8 weeks, two mini stitchery blocks,
 the instructions to finish the mini blocks,
 then I will give the finishing instructions for the quilt in week 9.
 

I can tell you I used two Flirt charm packs and some yardage in this quilt.
 or you could just do a scrappy one to stash bust some fabrics.
 I will reveal the whole quilt finished 
closer to the time so you can see what you will be making.

 
 Hope your excited about this like me...its looking so Swish...

 If your looking for Flirt fabric to make it the exactly the same as me
 you can purchase some HERE
Remember two charm packs and 1/2mt of contrast and 1m of border fabric.

 Happy Days
 Hugs Dawn x x x

18 comments:

Larissa said...

It sounds lovely Dawn - those little stitcheries are absolutely adorable!! SO glad you found your mojo - yay for Fee!! :D Wishing you a good week ahead! Hugs!! xx

shez said...

love the fabric Dawn and your project sounds awesome.xx

Susan said...

that looks really lovely Dawn - love the idea of the stitcheries in the blocks.

Mrs Shepo said...

Love the sneak peak look Dawn, looking forward to sewing them, the fabric range is beautiful, thanks for the link, it is a new one to me. Cheers.XX

Fiona said...

It looks adorable... well done mojo and you ......
Hugz

Allie said...

It's looking adorable - can't wait - and congrats on your magazine project last post, too lovely!!!!

Melody said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this grow.

Liz said...

am looking forward to this. Very glad you found your MoJo.

Anorina (Samelias Mum) said...

Looking forward to seeing more. These fabrics are just so happy!

Noela said...

Looks like a lovely project. Love the fabrics. I have some of these but not sure how much. Hugs.....

Chris H said...

Gorgeous fabrics, and so good to know you are feeling a bit better.

Sue B said...

Such a pretty project

De said...

Ooohhhh exciting!!!!

De said...

Ooohhhh exciting!!!!

Sherry said...

I am excited to join in on this fun project. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

How very exciting - I can't wait to see all of your pretty blocks! So glad your mojo is back - I've missed you :0)!!

KaHolly said...

Can't wait to see, Dawn! Bet it's adorable.

creativedawn said...

Hi Dawn!
I cannot wait to see! It looks so cute...that sneaky peek.
It is good to see you up and about! Big hugzzzzzzzz
Pam