Pages

September 06, 2013

Flirty BOM week 3

Wow I am amazed at how many have emailed 
about my BOM...it so encourages me.
 My Tuesday sewing ladies told me the
 photo I shared of the finished quilt does it no justice.
 So when it's sunny again I will attempt to photograph it again.


 This weeks stitcheries have a gorgeous owl, 
a candlestick and two word blocks.
 Hope you enjoy stitching them...
 Send me some pictures if you do, I'd love to see them.
Purchase week 3 HERE


 Happy Stitching
 Hugs Dawn x x

5 comments:

Allie said...

Take a gazillion pics, Dawn, this is so fun and you've done a wonderful job - thank you dear one!

Fiona said...

another sweet picture... thanks...
Hugz

Edi said...

Dawn,

Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

cq4fun said...

Jenny told us about your tiny blocks. How cute they are! Thanks for making the older ones available, at a price. That's kind.

sofy lefour said...

Great, This is really amazing page, here, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, I will definitely share this article to my friends out there.
voyance par mail gratuite