Pages

September 20, 2013

It's Friday...Flirty BOM wk 5!

and I didn't realise it was Friday...
even though my girls
 did their normal Friday night outing to KNO
 (Kids Night Out) at the local church....
 and hubby went to his indoor Archery practice.
 Also I logged on to my Friday night sewing night...
 then it dawned on me that it is Friday...


 arrrgghh when I realised...LOL
 I was watching the footy and hand sewing some hexi's
 Has that happened to you?
 Have you ever wondered where the week went 
and what the day is????
 Well Friday's the day I share my next installment of my
Flirty Square BOM...
 and so here is this weeks pattern....HERE

 Happy Stitching
 Hugs Dawn x x

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Dawn thank you for the next installment of the BOM.

Anne Heidi said...

Have a lovely weekend!

Marilyn said...

Thank you for the next installment, Dawn. I have mine prepped and ready to start the stitching.

cq4fun said...

Happens to me all the time - only Monday and Tuesdays when I'm responsible for posting something specific. Where does the time go?

Chris H said...

I often can't think what day it is! This week it's been FRIDAY every day to me! Weird.

lora said...

Interesting ! I would like to publish an article about the repository , this type of project is still quite rare.
voyance par mail