Pages

September 27, 2013

Quilts and some Flirty BOM week 6!

This last week I have been feeling much better 
after finishing Chemo on the 30th August...
 Energy is returning, so into the sewing room I went...
 Had some long awaited quilts that need to be quilted.
So thats what I did...
quilt away and thoroughly enjoyed it.


 Have you been quilting this last week or just plodding along?


 I also got to stitch some hexi's for a quilt I am making..
 will show you some more another day.
 The back of it looks odd but 
it is the front I am needing to look good...
 

Thank you for your wonderful comments 
and emails on my Flirty BOM...
 I can't wait to see your quilts completed...
 Especially the different colorways..
 This weeks stitchery blocks are available HERE.
 In two weeks I will be sharing the assembly instructions..
 So get stitching.

 Happy Cinnamon Hugs
 Dawn x x


13 comments:

The Custards said...

Sending positive wishes from across the oceans
Best wishes
Jenny

Noela said...

Glad you are feeling better. Look forward to meeting you in March. Hugs......

shez said...

so glad you are feeling better dawn and your work is so beautiful.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

I am very glad you are getting your energy back and enjoying your quilting which is lovely.

Maria said...

Sew nice to read you are feeling sew much better and are enjoying some quilting.
I have been busy embellishing my North Pole Wall hanging for our Quilt Hanging in October, oh only two weeks away.

desertskyquilts said...

I'm glad to hear you are recovering from the chemo. Your little teasers here are so interesting. I look forward to the rest of the story.

Fiona said...

wonderful to hear you are feeling stronger and better and back to some quilting....
Hugz

Christine M said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Dawn.

Sue SA said...

Glad your finished Chemo and feeling better. Happy quilting, Sue.

Farm Gate Creations said...

Great to hear that you have your energy back..looks like you had a very productive sewing day.

margaret said...

I am new to your blog, first may I wish you better health, glad the chemo is over and pray you make a full recovery.
Good to see you are stitching again.

angelasweby said...

Got back from our long holiday in Cyprus early hours of the morning and wanted to check in asap :-)

So good to read your good news about feeling better and getting your energy back. You are as busy as ever but obviously enjoying it. Love seeing all the projects you are working on. xx

lora said...

I discovered your blog, and I must say it is a great discovery , full of interesting things here , bravo!
voyance gratuite en ligne