Pages

October 04, 2013

Almost finished....

Have you been stitching the Flirty Square BOM?
 If so send me the pics so I can share them here on my blog...
 I would love to see what colors you have decided..


 I am still undecided what blue fabrics to use for the next one...
 they will jump when I see them...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Friday's has been coming around so fast especially
 this week too, as its school holidays here in SA.
 We have been playing tea party's, 
card and board games as its been cold outside.
 But today the sun is shining and not a cloud in sight.

 My girls are having a ball playing outside...
 I love our local garden centre.
 Me I am sniffing and sneezing as I have the dreaded spring head cold.
But it won't last long I hope...
lots of lemon and honey drinks, some pain relief, 
a nice chair to sit in stitching this...


 This weeks stitching blocks for the Flirty BOM are available HERE
 I did say there was 24 designs 
but there are now 28 to choose from.
 Next week I will be sharing the assembly instructions...

 Happy Stitching
 Hugs Dawn x x x

4 comments:

Sue B said...

Such a pretty picture of your two girls enjoying the sun, and that block is gorgeous. Love the citrussy colours.

cq4fun said...

Love the flirty block, but I dropped by to say thanks for the new Seasons of block. It's great! Hope you are feeling stronger every day.

lora said...

Interesting ! I would like to publish an article about the repository , this type of project is still quite rare.
voyance gratuitement

Awesome Needles said...

Hola que tal? Me he dado una vuelta por tu blog y me encanta, me quedo por aquí y te sigo. Te dejo el enlace del mío por si te apetece pegarle un vistazo, espero que te guste http://awesomeneedles.blogspot.com.es/
Un saludo