Pages

February 17, 2014

Hooray....

After fiddling around for a month or so
 I am thrilled I can now upload photo's to my blog..Hooray Hooray.

 This last month has been rather busy for me...
 Home-schooling started and books galore arrived for us to start with..
 Plans were written and enthusiasm was high.


 My Girls love reading but most of all they love craft..
  I have purchased some funky fabric for them to make
 a pencil case for the new school year...
 I also planned a few things for them
 in the scrap booking area too...more on that later.

 This month I have a quilt published in Homespun magazine. February issue.
 Just love this quilt!
 If you live overseas the pattern will be available from April in my Craftsy shop.

 
 Tiffany's Flowers... all in Fig Tree 'Breakfast at Tiffanys'


 This quilt is for sale if you are interested.
and I will add in a magazine if you purchase the quilt..
 Visit HERE to see my quilts for sale.

Now its time for afternoon tea... rock cakes are warm and ready!
Cup of tea brewed... enjoy your afternoon.
 I'll share the recipe tomorrow for rock cakes, 
I just need to enjoy some right now.

 Hugs Dawn x x 


9 comments:

Noela said...

Beautiful quilt Dawn. Hugs....

shez said...

congrats Dawn and i love your quilt.xx

margaret said...

quilt is great and love the colours you have used. Best of luck with the home tutoring

Maria said...

Always nice to see you pop up Clare. Congratulations on your publication.
Enjoy home schooling.

Kay said...

Such a beautiful quilt, and I always like the soft colours of Fig Tree fabrics too. I noticed in your stack of books that there are some of my favourites, I adored the Faraway Tree as a child and read them all to my children too.

Tammy said...

Dawn your quilt is gorgeous . Congratulations on it being published.

Melody said...

Beautiful quilt. It's getting close to Let's Get Stitched and I can't wait to meet you.

Edi said...

Congratulations on being published. Your quilt is gorgeous.

Denise SA said...

The Far away tree was one of the first books I remember having read to me at school it was a favourite too with both my children and my grandchildren. I love your quilt too.